Snapple Diet Singles to go! Peach Tea

Diet Snapple PEACH TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snapple Diet Singles to go! Peach Tea!
How would you rate this product?
One of my favorite teas! Peach iced tea definitely a go to for me! The peach flavor isn't overwhelmed like other brands out there. It's just the right amount of peach flavoring!
Pottstown, PA
These singles are really good. They got easily into my purse and dissolve nicely in water. My brother is in the army and is currently deployed and I sent these in a care package and they were a big hit.
La Pryor, TX
For the love of peach tea! I swear Snapple can never do any wrong, especially with their tea. Coming from South Texas, tea is a definite must and sometimes I just don't feel like stopping by a store or brewing a pot in time for work or for school... They come in handy so much because I can leave a few in my purse or in my truck so that I can always have my tea fix no matter what time of the day!
Chula Vista, CA
I don't like water. Some say it has no taste but to me the taste, or lack there of, is unappealing. I usually drink Crystal Light but found these in the market on sale one day. Seeing that I love the Snapple brand I decided to try them out. I made it and was like WOW! They're really good. Later friends came over and was out of juice to mix with our vodka so in a pinch I made a batch and mixed the 2. It tasted so good! It wasn't too sweet or too bland. It was perfect and now I buy it all the time.
Ovid, MI
These Snapple Diet Singles To Go are great for just that...on the go. I found the taste to be very light, lighter than if you were to purchase it is it's famous glass jars. I only gave it 3 stars for the fact that I prefer it out of the glass bottle. It is convenient to toss in your purse, and it is also very affordable.
Essex, MD
Pick these up at the Dollar Tree and I was really surprised about the taste but then again it is Snapple so I'm really not surprised but it's a great value for the price
Kapolei, HI
Snapple Diet Singles to go! Peach Tea uploaded by Kaydee C.
I usually don't use these powder mixes but while we were on vacation they came in handy to mix with the tap water the price was cheap for $1.00. I just didn't care for the weird after taste other then that it's good.
Louisville, KY
I love peach tea. This makes it so much easier because its portable. I can be walking to class and shaking my water bottle making some peach tea instead of having to walk all the way across campus to buy some. It’s portable and it tastes good.
Key Largo, FL
I love using these to turn my regular boring water into delicious peach tea. I take these with me to work and whenever i have lunch i mix this into my water and voila i have an enjoyable drink with my sandwhich
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love this littles packets in order to add to my green tea. It makes a great dupe for the Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade. Although this is probably a healthier alternative to the Starbucks drink!

Looking for your answer?