Snapple Diet Singles To Go! Peach Tea - 6 CT uploaded by Kaydee C.

BY SNAPPLE

Diet Snapple® Singles To Go! Peach Tea.
Natural peach flavor with other natural flavor.
Made from natural black & green tea leaves.
Low calorie tea drink mix.
Iced tea mix.
Immune support with vitamins A, C & E.
Add to 16.9 fl oz bottle of water.
Diet Snapple® drink mix has only 5 calories; leading soft drink mixes - 70 calories.
6 sticks. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love using these to turn my regular boring water into delicious peach tea. I take these with me to work and whenever i have lunch i mix this into my water and voila i have an enjoyable drink with my sandwhich
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA
Taste just like I opened a bottle of snappier from the store, the taste is spot on and great. Cheap alternative and convenient for on the go use. I keep a box in my house and in my car. Definitely a good to flavor for me. I love that there is no sugar in them, and low in calories. Great for enjoying at anytime and the simple single packets make them so easy to share with friends and family.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
For the love of peach tea! I swear Snapple can never do any wrong, especially with their tea. Coming from South Texas, tea is a definite must and sometimes I just don't feel like stopping by a store or brewing a pot in time for work or for school... They come in handy so much because I can leave a few in my purse or in my truck so that I can always have my tea fix no matter what time of the day!
Tanya R.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't like water. Some say it has no taste but to me the taste, or lack there of, is unappealing. I usually drink Crystal Light but found these in the market on sale one day. Seeing that I love the Snapple brand I decided to try them out. I made it and was like WOW! They're really good. Later friends came over and was out of juice to mix with our vodka so in a pinch I made a batch and mixed the 2. It tasted so good! It wasn't too sweet or too bland. It was perfect and now I buy it all the time.
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
These Snapple Diet Singles To Go are great for just that...on the go. I found the taste to be very light, lighter than if you were to purchase it is it's famous glass jars. I only gave it 3 stars for the fact that I prefer it out of the glass bottle. It is convenient to toss in your purse, and it is also very affordable.
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
Pick these up at the Dollar Tree and I was really surprised about the taste but then again it is Snapple so I'm really not surprised but it's a great value for the price
Kaydee C.
Kapolei, HI
I usually don't use these powder mixes but while we were on vacation they came in handy to mix with the tap water the price was cheap for $1.00. I just didn't care for the weird after taste other then that it's good.
victoria c.
I have never had the diet snapple singles but i have had the reg ones and they are good! Tons of peach flavor and you can always water it down if its too peachy for you.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These are decent for the price I paid of $1.00, but I still expected it to be at least a little better with more flavor and not so powdery tasting.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These are my favorite drink mixes! No calories and they still taste great. I really love the peach tea flavor over ice on a warm day.