Snapple Diet Singles to go! Peach Tea uploaded by Kaydee C.

BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diet Snapple PEACH TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

Bri C.
Bellmawr
I love Snapples peach tea! It isn’t too sweet, but it is just sweet enough! It’s one of my favorite summer drinks. Definitely helps me get my caffeine fix without having to drink much soda!
Isabella M.
Livonia, MI
I love using these to turn my regular boring water into delicious peach tea. I take these with me to work and whenever i have lunch i mix this into my water and voila i have an enjoyable drink with my sandwhich
Devonna C.
Easy pre-measured packets. I love the peach flavor. An absolutely refreshing drink. It is inexpensive. Small packages you can keep in your purse, car, office.. of course I would recommend it to others.
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA
Taste just like I opened a bottle of snappier from the store, the taste is spot on and great. Cheap alternative and convenient for on the go use. I keep a box in my house and in my car. Definitely a good to flavor for me. I love that there is no sugar in them, and low in calories. Great for enjoying at anytime and the simple single packets make them so easy to share with friends and family.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
My sister and I used to hide these in our dresser in high school because our whole family fought over them. I️ haven’t bought them in awhile but I️ totally need to. Super compact. Easy for on the go. Get a little caffeine kick, rehydrated, and without all the calories. Plus the peach flavor is incredible.
Anareli A.
Out of all the tea flavors they have this is hands down my favorite one of all time when I'm looking for a tea drink I always go for the Snapple teas. These are especially perfect for on the go just take a water bottle and this packet. It's ready to go in as little as no time.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I drink water all day every day . I only drink coffee water and milk. Sometimes I get burned out on water so this peach tea pack is great! I never have chunks of powder in my water bottle . Great product and I always keep some in my desk at work !
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Not the best product. It is very fake tasting. Doesn't have a good flavor. It did not meet my expectation. Packaging is alright but the cons outweigh the pros. I wouldn't recommend this. Would not buy again.
Juan H.
Salinas
A very good drink i love this is really amazing it comes in different flavors but my favorite is the diet one . I buy this in gas stations its not expensive at all i would recommend
Domii A.
One of my favorite teas! Peach iced tea definitely a go to for me! The peach flavor isn't overwhelmed like other brands out there. It's just the right amount of peach flavoring!

back