BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diet SNAPPLE HALF n HALF Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

Buy on Amazon
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I purchased this product without actually looking at the nutritional label. I was very disappointed to find that this diet single for a water additive is not very diet at all. I am currently counting carbs, and found that a serving has two carbs in it and that there are two servings in each packet. Drinking one water bottle of this would be the equivalent of eight carbs
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
These are so easy to use. I always use a huge water bottle and put more water than they recommend because otherwise it's too sweet for me, but I'm a huge fan of these. I know they aren't as healthy as just drinking water, but I hate plain water so I do resort to this often.
Amanda W.
They are great for putting in the lunch box and mixing with a bottled water. The lemon flavor is very refreshing.the single powdered packs are convenient and less messy because they aren't liquid. This is something we do buy and will be repurchasing in the future.
Rose B.
Wheel of Snapple iced tea especially when it's cold in the summertime. It gets so hot here in Texas and nothing refreshes just like a cold Snapple iced tea.
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
Love these half and half packs! Low in calorie high in flavor! Yum! Super affordable as well! Easy to use at work.
Doaa S.
I really love this product❤❤I can't imagine my life without it👌👑It also has a very high quality❤❤❤🎁