BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diet Snapple GREEN TEA Drink Mix 6 Sticks In Each Box. Only 5 Calories.

• Where can u buy these? 2 Answers
  • Does it taste the same as when they have it in the regula...1 Answers
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
So confirming! Perfect to stay in my purse so I always have it with me. Tastes amazing and the price is also amazing. I tend to stay away from powder packets but this has changed my mind completely.
Candy R.
I like these , I love ice tea , and I'm recently trying out a new diet . They're easy to make , you can make them wherever you're at. I like that. They are pretty cheap to me, I will keep buying , & telling friends and family to buy!!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I love having on the go products with me especially when it's green tea. Snapple is priced fairly and has many products to choose from. It's easy to make and it's made in a matter of seconds. I would buy this on a regular basis.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
I stay busy and green tea is one of my favorite drinks. Always being on the run makes it hard to sit down and enjoy a good cup. Snapple makes that possible. This is a cheap, healthy, and delicious way to get my green tea fix!
Carissa S.
Love these green tea on the go packets made by Snapple. Snapple has always been one of my favorite brands of ice tea and the fact you can just pour these packets into a water bottle and instantly you have Snapple is great!
Mel L.
San Antonio , TX
I am on a diet of course. New year new me right?! I get tired of water so I usually throw one of these in the mix so I don’t turn to soda or something super sugary with a lot of sodium. Great refreshing taste!
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
These are really good to add a lil something to your water when it's getting boring! Great flavor & a good price. I also love the peach flavor for the spring and summer. I would recommend these before I recommended crystal light to your water!
Brittany B.
Love this, it keeps my hydrated especially with the meds I'm on. Sometimes it leaves a slightly funny taste in my mouth but over all its an amazing drink and I like to keep a few on hand with me at all times.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
Love these. I keep them in my car and purse for a healthy drink on the go. I don't like plain water so this allows me to increase my water intake without adding a bunch of sugar. This is a great drink mix.
Saharatu A.
I like this because it's like a to go pack and you don't have to bring a heavy bottle with you , especially when you're on a run. It's super affordable and and has a great flavor. Anyone would love it . I totally recommend this to anyone .
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
Where can u buy these?
abby k.
Westford, VT
Does it taste the same as when they have it in the regular water bottles?

back