Snapple Diet Raspberry Tea - 6 CT uploaded by Andrea T.Snapple Diet Raspberry Tea - 6 CT uploaded by Felicia Y.

BY SNAPPLE

Raspberry Tea Diet Snapple® No Calories.
Made from green & black tea leaves.
6 bottles.
Natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 l). see more...

Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Snapple is my favorite packaged tea. The diet varieties are a great option instead of diet soda. So refreshing in the summer months. I keep mine ice cold and they are always ready for a warm night on the back porch.
Louise M.
Great deal. Taste even better when cold. Awesome substitute for pop. Wish they were not glass customers I'm always scared I'm going to breAK them
sonya c.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this tea, it has a very refreshing but sweet/tart flavor great for the summer when you don't want to drink sugary juice or soda.
Jazzmin  M.
Turlock, CA
I love this tea with its sweet and tart flavor. It's great replacement for any sugary drink or soda. Also, it's very refreshing.
RAW Fashion M.
Amazing flavor, low sodium, love the six pack and wonderful for on the go, traveling or if you just need a refreshing drink!!
Felicia Y.
This has been my go to drink for the summer. Cold, fresh tea, 5 calories. I enjoy the peach too. Definitely recommend!
hannah i.
Snapple is my all time favorite! its popular for a reason. it tastes really good even though its just tea
Nikki D.
Utica, OH
Amazing refreshing flavor. Convenient 6-pack... Will purchase again! Kids loved it!
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
I love snapple drinks this one is pretty good but my favorite is the peach tea