BY SNAPPLE

Delicious summer raspberries. You know the taste of biting into one of those ripe gems. Now wash it down with some refreshing iced tea. We bottle up that whole flavor experience in every Diet Raspberry Tea and without all the calories. Yep, one day they just got up and left.

Filtered Water, Citric Acid, Tea, Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid

Maya L.
Irvine, CA
I love this tea so much! It had a natural yet sweet taste and is great how it is sugar free (which I personally prefer to the original). It is a bit expensive, but worth it for me and I would buy again.
Kelly V.
Denver
This is my favorite iced bottled tea, hands down. Opening up a cold one and taking a few sips makes me feel instantly refreshed. For economic purposes, I do wish it came in a larger jug like some of the other flavors. But the flavor alone is 5 star worthy!
Sara E.
-Great refreshing flavor
-Has trivia inside of the cap of the lid (I am a big trivia person)
-Strong raspberry flavor
This is just great.  Keep doing your thing Snapple!  I am a fan.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love snapple! and i get this in a 6 or 12 pack on sale. raspberry isnt my favorite flavore of all, but i love snapple ! and the diet raspberry has only 5 calories per serving!
Meghan D.
Stamford, CT
I believe that all the diet Snapples are amazing, but for some reason the raspberry flavor strikes me as the best - the flavor never gets old to me. I like to get the big 24 value pack from Costco that has diet lemon, diet peach, diet raspberry and diet half-and-half.
Micaela R.
Dallas, TX
I first had this when I lived on the east coast and it was super popular there. Love it! Nice drink when you need some variety. And the diet is a good deal better health-wise than the original which is always nice.
Mia J.
My all time favorite Snapple! I love the raspberry taste, not overly sweet nor not overly sour. The actual tea taste is not sour or bitter as well! Super amazing and highly recommend you to try!
Daisy S.
These are so good and I always share with kids ... I was not expecting the great taste and super affordable... always keep them in my fridge.. I wish there was more coupons every should try this it taste awesome
Lexi L.
willis, TX
I love Snapple and all the flavors that they have, I love that they are not too pricey. Snapple is so refreshing and it kind of gives me that burst of hydration that I need with a punch of flavor.
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
I'm very picking with what I drink/eat. I don't like wasting calories on drinks. With that being said a whole bottle of diet Snapple is ONLY 5 CALORIES! 1g carbs! 0g fat! This is my go to drink when I want something other than water. so refreshing!