BY SNAPPLE

Delicious summer raspberries. You know the taste of biting into one of those ripe gems. Now wash it down with some refreshing iced tea. We bottle up that whole flavor experience in every Diet Raspberry Tea and without all the calories. Yep, one day they just got up and left.

Filtered Water, Citric Acid, Tea, Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid

Maya L.
Irvine , CA
I love this tea so much! It had a natural yet sweet taste and is great how it is sugar free (which I personally prefer to the original). It is a bit expensive, but worth it for me and I would buy again.
Mia J.
My all time favorite Snapple! I love the raspberry taste, not overly sweet nor not overly sour. The actual tea taste is not sour or bitter as well! Super amazing and highly recommend you to try!
Lexi L.
willis, TX
I love Snapple and all the flavors that they have, I love that they are not too pricey. Snapple is so refreshing and it kind of gives me that burst of hydration that I need with a punch of flavor.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
It's a good everyday type of drink to go with your lunch. It is affordable and has many flavors for everyone. I love the little facts on the inside of the cap!
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
I love all the diet Snapple favors! They're so good for when I'm trying to cut back on soda and caffeine.
Sucreily R.
I really like the flavor of this juice, the problem??? too many calories, a lot of sugar, it's a good option if you have a fast metabolism and you are not paying attention to what you ingest, but for all of us that cares about the sugars and calories, it's not an option.
Vivian M.
Nunca tomei ,não conheço a marca , pra mim é desconhecida gostaria de saber como era , e saber também se e gostoso .