BY SNAPPLE

Delicious summer raspberries. You know the taste of biting into one of those ripe gems. Now wash it down with some refreshing iced tea. We bottle up that whole flavor experience in every Diet Raspberry Tea and without all the calories. Yep, one day they just got up and left.

Filtered Water, Citric Acid, Tea, Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid

Buy on Amazon
Kara B.
Boston
This is my favorite tea pack to buy! I love when they're on sale at Stop and Shop! I love that it's Raspberry Tea but it's also diet which helps for those who are trying to keep their calories down or sugars. But the best part of all Snapple products are the inside of the caps with the little facts! I check mine every time! <3
Maya L.
Irvine, CA
I love this tea so much! It had a natural yet sweet taste and is great how it is sugar free (which I personally prefer to the original). It is a bit expensive, but worth it for me and I would buy again.
Kelly V.
Denver
This is my favorite iced bottled tea, hands down. Opening up a cold one and taking a few sips makes me feel instantly refreshed. For economic purposes, I do wish it came in a larger jug like some of the other flavors. But the flavor alone is 5 star worthy!
Gavriella G.
My all time favorite drink. Will always drink this wherever I go. Just one of the best diet iced teas I’ve ever had and it’s a nice change from the classic peach. Also doesn’t have that weird aftertaste that so many diet drinks do.
Sara E.
-Great refreshing flavor
-Has trivia inside of the cap of the lid (I am a big trivia person)
-Strong raspberry flavor
This is just great.  Keep doing your thing Snapple!  I am a fan.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love snapple! and i get this in a 6 or 12 pack on sale. raspberry isnt my favorite flavore of all, but i love snapple ! and the diet raspberry has only 5 calories per serving!
Meghan D.
Stamford, CT
I believe that all the diet Snapples are amazing, but for some reason the raspberry flavor strikes me as the best - the flavor never gets old to me. I like to get the big 24 value pack from Costco that has diet lemon, diet peach, diet raspberry and diet half-and-half.
Micaela R.
Dallas, TX
I first had this when I lived on the east coast and it was super popular there. Love it! Nice drink when you need some variety. And the diet is a good deal better health-wise than the original which is always nice.
Mia J.
My all time favorite Snapple! I love the raspberry taste, not overly sweet nor not overly sour. The actual tea taste is not sour or bitter as well! Super amazing and highly recommend you to try!
Lexi L.
willis, TX
I love Snapple and all the flavors that they have, I love that they are not too pricey. Snapple is so refreshing and it kind of gives me that burst of hydration that I need with a punch of flavor.