BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains approximately 32mg natural caffeine*.

• Where do they sell this?!! I've never see it! 1 Answers
Marbelis A.
Doral, FL
Best iced tea ever i just love it!! The product is very affordable and not pricey at all
Chryse C.
Knob Noster
Not a huge fan of tea but this is pretty good. Almost tastes like juice. Very refreshing.
Mary C.
Coralville, IA
Amazing summer/spring flavor! Nice and refreshing and flavor isn't overpowering! So good
Ashley H.
I love plum and I love pomegranate. This is the perfect mixture of the two . I loved it
Jenna w.
Girard, PA
My kids love snapple. They would drink this over soda any day! I always have it on hand
KARLA G.
Flushing, NY
I really love ❤️ they got the best product ever

I'm just in love with this company
Dani A.
Junction City
Wonderful taste. Refeshing. Great price. Kids love it to. No sugar is wonderful.
Danielle T.
Naperville, IL
I drink diet Snapple everyday and I love this flavor! Super refreshing and light.
Brittany P.
Vancouver, BC
Snapple teas are amongst my favourites. They're always so fresh, and they always nail the flavours. My favourite is the iced tea and lemonade flavour. I love how you can buy them in large packs also, not just individually. 11/10 would recommend.
Emily M.
Paquera
Buenisimo, Počas caloriasr, delicioso, me encanta, puedo tomar muchos de estos, en mi casa siempre hay, el sabor es buenisimo, no hay palabras
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
Where do they sell this?!! I've never see it!