BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains approximately 32mg natural caffeine*.

• Where do they sell this?!! I've never see it! 1 Answers
Stephanie P.
Bakersfield , CA
I personally Didn’t like it what so ever left a weird after taste it’s not expensive but if you like diet stuff you should try it out
Sherea M.
Indianapolis, IN
I never had diet Snapple not into diet drinks at all thank you for asking though. I'm sure it's good I'm just not into diet
Hawraa A.
Tampa
Even though I am not a really iced tea fan but I love this and always drink It! It is so refreshing and taste really Good!
Aspyn N.
So good!! Love the flavor and glass packaging perfect for a hot day at the beach cuz the glass keeps the drink more cool!
Areli S.
Little too sweet for me. But great for on the go. Good for children as a little drink. Good for carrying around with you.
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
I really wanted to like this. The flavor combo sounded amazing. However, it was too watery and didn't taste natural.
Jocelin g.
It's okay but I preferably like the mango better. Some drinks are sting in flavor and others sometimes lack flavor.
Jaquelin L.
Lewisville, TX
I like that it's really good and I drank it every day in a every day drink I like how it taste and all of it :)))))
Lauren R.
I love iced tea and this is by far one of the best brands and flavors for it. Always refreshing and great flavors.
Adrienne M.
Ithaca, NY
Live Snapple it is great and the facts under the lid are always a conversation starter. This one was great tasting
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
Where do they sell this?!! I've never see it!