BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains approximately 32mg natural caffeine*.

• Where do they sell this?!! I've never see it! 1 Answers
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Snapple does a pretty good job of making a diet beverage palatable but I’m personally not a fan of artificial sweeteners. I hate the taste. I love he regular Snapple products so just skip the diet and go for regular
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Tea is my favorite to drink and Snapple diet is my go to! It’s hard to find drinks with low sugar or diet so I really appreciate Snapple offering a diet option. Great taste and great pricing. Everyone loves Snapple
Sarah B.
Well I was looking for the diet peach tea since that’s pretty much the only Snapple I drink. If you’re a lover of peach products then you will love the peach tea. I personally opt for the lessened sweet flavor of the diet.
Sandra J.
Pop! Love the sound of the cap when you open a Snapple! And tea companies are always so good about printing things to read on their packaging. I love that! Like little sweet notes. I love the taste of this too. It's just the right amount of sweet and never stale. Glass bottles means they are reusable or recyclable: win!
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I looooove snapple! - snapple anything really! but I'm also such a huge fan of both plum and pomegranate so that just makes this beverage a hundred times more delicious! not to mention it's diet as well, which is very beneficial for me personally!
Rocksi R.
Lancaster, CA
As a type 1 diabetic I grew up with these. They taste really delicious especially for a "diet" beverage. Loved the commercials back in the 90's that featured the snapper drinks lol

I love to put these in the fridge for a couple of hours and drink it ice cold. I have been getting these for a couple of decades and will continue to do so. Only minor setback for me is the heavy bottle but I just pour it into my Starbucks cold drink tumblr and enjoy!
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
This really has a surprisingly nice flavor. I'm all about pomegranate flavors these days and this is a nice refreshing beverage. A nice "pick-me-up" for an afternoon slump, if you know what I mean. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that's a fan of tea and pomegranates. Yum!!
Jennifer K.
Sparta, MI
I thought this flavor was awful. I normally love anything that has pomegranate but I think adding the plum was a bad idea. It just gave it a weird flavor that was not pleasant. This was my first time buying this product. I will not be buying this again.
Coleen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't drink iced tea often, but I love this flavor. The flavor of plums and pomegranate are definitely present, but don't overpower the tea. I wish it were more widely available! It's so refreshing on a hot day. Definitely recommend others try this flavor.
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
Snapple Diet Plum-a-Granate Iced Tea love this juice, has an amazing taste and the flavor is delicious. Definitely met my expectations and will continue to purchase it :)
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
Where do they sell this?!! I've never see it!