BY SNAPPLE

Snapple diet peach tea 64 oz see more...

• Can you make it with less sugar? Or no sugar? I add bottled water...2 Answers
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
One of my favorite teas. Not even for dietary reasons. I love peach tea and snapple diet peach is nothe too sweet. Just the right amount of peach too. Only peach tea I have found with the perfect balance between sweet and unsweetened.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
This is my favorite drink. It's amazing. Tastes just like peaches and a little mixture of tea, not too strong either.
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Higganum, Ct
Easily my favorite tea and diet or low calorie all the better. Great flavor, I never get tired of it whether out of the bottle or on ice just perfect.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
A pretty good option for a flavored tea. Just make sure to shake the bottle before drinking it to make sure it's mixed well.
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I wish they would stop using these fake sugar replacements. I started gaining weight when my local vendor started carrying this instead of the regular Snapple peach tea

your body can't process fake sugar
Donna H.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
This stuff is a life savor for someone who is cutting back from Diet soda! I have one a day, peach and raspberry is my favorite!
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
I really love these! I've bought peach flavor, diet peach, raspberry, and regular iced tea, and I love each one! They are very refreshing on a summer day. The flavor isn't overwhelming like with a few other bottled teas and it isn't lacking flavor either. They're a little pricey so I usually wait for them to go on sale. I love them and will definitely buy them again!
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
This is very good it doesn't taste diet at all has a nice peach flavor love to frink these
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
FAVORITE drink when I was pregnant still love the taste of it as well as my son loves the peach snaples!
Kara S.
Kara S.
I love diet snapple peach tea! It tastes exactly the same as the regular peach tea without all the sugar or calories. Plus it doesn't leave that aftertaste that some diet drinks leave behind!
Penny L.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Can you make it with less sugar? Or no sugar? I add bottled water but I still love it.