BY SNAPPLE

Snapple diet peach tea 64 oz see more...

• Can you make it with less sugar? Or no sugar? I add bottled wat...2 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Could be lower in sodium. Is delicious low calorie taste. Meets your expectations without fake sugar taste. I've bought several times never disappointed. Packaging similar to the regular kind. Recommend as a delicious alternative.
Nabeela M.
They're okay if you like ice tea. My sister loves them
But they're not my cup of tea, excuse the pun. I prefer hot tea. However if you're looking for an ice tea then definitely try out this brand. It's worth it
Leslie D.
I really love these! I've bought peach flavor, diet peach, raspberry, and regular iced tea, and I love each one! They are very refreshing on a summer day. The flavor isn't overwhelming like with a few other bottled teas and it isn't lacking flavor either. They're a little pricey so I usually wait for them to go on sale. I love them and will definitely buy them again!
Haley H.
Portola, CA
I just wrote a review for the regular Snapple peach tea saying its one of my favorites, but generally I get the diet because it makes me feel good about what I am drinking. I love this because I don't mind switching my sodas out for this tea. (I am a dr.pepper freak, and would pick this over dr.pepper. Its that good). It has a wonderful full flavor!
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
One of my favorite teas. Not even for dietary reasons. I love peach tea and snapple diet peach is nothe too sweet. Just the right amount of peach too. Only peach tea I have found with the perfect balance between sweet and unsweetened.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Although it says "diet" it is very high in sugars, and that's what makes it taste good still. I love it, but only drink it occasionally since it has so much sugar.
Rima J.
Diet peach snapped is my favorite tea of all time. I have been drinking this since middle school.i usually don't drink diet drinks but the diet snapple peach tastes better than the regular one. Very refreshing.
Ivonne  S.
Such great tea! The flavor of it is amazing and i love the diet one because you get the same taste without all the sugar. This is their best flavor that will quench your thirst in the summer or every day!
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I wish they would stop using these fake sugar replacements. I started gaining weight when my local vendor started carrying this instead of the regular Snapple peach tea

your body can't process fake sugar
Kara S.
I love diet snapple peach tea! It tastes exactly the same as the regular peach tea without all the sugar or calories. Plus it doesn't leave that aftertaste that some diet drinks leave behind!
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Can you make it with less sugar? Or no sugar? I add bottled water but I still love it.