BY SNAPPLE #18 in Iced Tea

Smooth Snapple tea, perfect peach flavor. You won't believe this peach of a tea could have this much taste and still be called diet.

Filtered Water, Citric Acid, Tea, Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid

• I love the regular snapple peach tea. Does this one taste...2 Answers
  • Hows the taste on this particular one?3 Answers
  • I usually drink the regular peach tea but I've been tryin...4 Answers
Orozco O.
Garland, TX
I can't think of a day I didn't LOVE snapple.
I first experienced "the best stuff on Earth" when I was a little girl, living in Long Island, New York. (Year 86').

I later realized that's where this company grew it's roots. I am very pleased to know this company has grown beyond what they even had thought was possible.

The taste has always been great- "snappy and peachy." I love how there are "facts" on the back of every metal lid. Not all of the "facts" are true, but they are fun to read and actually do the research.

My only critique would be to use honey or even Stevia for their sweeteners as opposed to the aspartame. Aspertame is not natural soo this is kind of false advertisement.

I still love snapple, though. Hope this review helps.
anelica m.
katy, Tx
Now, don’t get me wrong I am a fan of Snapple! I really am!!! However the diet Snapple for Peach Tea is just not very good (taste wise). If you compare the normal peach tea with this one, there is such a huge difference! The diet is just not good! And I know it’s sweetened differently but you guys should really find a way to make it taste more like their original Snapple!
Hailey D.
Huntington
This drink is so light & refreshing! I love it. This drink is very affordable! I buy it all the time. The flavor is amazing & the whole bottle is only 10 calories!!! I will continue to keep buying this drink.
Kelli Y.
Harold
This stuff is so good! I have been on a peach flavor kick this summer and this has been one of my favorites. It has a very crisp and refreshing peach taste that’s not too overpowering. There is nothing diet about the taste. It only has 10 calories so I can drink this guilt free.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I wam ups give this five stars if it wasn’t the diet version of Snapple. The flavor is still good and what not, but I hate the idea of drinking diet iced tea. It’s a treat to get a Snapple and it is just not right. But the flavor is still really good and fresh
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
If I have to choose between regular Snapple peach tea and diet, id have to say that Diet is a bit better. I think it’s just the right amount of sweetness and peach flavor. I love that you can buy it in small bottles or larger jugs. It’s the perfect tea!
Nicole Z.
Villa Park, IL
Snapple Diet Peach Iced Tea is fabulous. It is a great option for those looking to avoid extra calories and sugars. It has a crisp taste and complements a hot summer day perfectly. Throw it over some ice and pretend you’re on a beach 🍹
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
I love this ice tea it taste great and is refreshing. I only drink sparingly though because Snapple still uses aspartame as a sweetener. I wish they would switch to stevia so I could drink this more.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
One of my absolute favorite beverages and definitely my top Snapple flavor. The diet peach tea is refreshing and sweet and you cannot even tell that it’s diet. It’s perfect! , my mother and I both by this by that case, I definitely recommend I promise you will love it.
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
Snapple Diet Peach Tea has and always will be my go to! This tea is so delicious and cheap, & less sugar/calories! I always get a giant gallon to last me a while! I completely recommend trying this flavor out!
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Does diet snapple taste funny?
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does it taste different since its for dieting?
Chantal W.
Have anyone taste the other flavors?
Jessica P.
I usually drink the regular peach tea but I've been trying to cut down on my food (and sugar intake) so was thinking of giving this a try.. Has anyone tried it? How is it?
Miss A.
NAIROBI,KENYA
Hows the taste on this particular one?

back