Snapple Diet  Peach Tea uploaded by Courteney H.Snapple Diet  Peach Tea uploaded by Issy G.
Snapple Diet  Peach Tea

Snapple Diet Peach Tea

BY SNAPPLE

Diet Snapple Peach Tea: Low calorie Made from green and black tea leaves see more...

• I love the regular snapple peach tea. Does this one taste much diff...2 Answers
  • Hows the taste on this particular one?3 Answers
  • I usually drink the regular peach tea but I've been trying to cut d...4 Answers
Snapple Diet  Peach Tea
Snapple Diet Peach Tea
Jamaica L.
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the peach flavor and been getting it at Walmart until I found it on Amazon. The price was the same and Walmart never had 12 boxes on the shelf. Also saved the 8% sales tax. However this last case had gone up over three dollars with Walmart staying the same. Guess it is back to the store to pick four or five of the small boxes at a time until Amazon brings their price back in line. This stuff was $12 the first time I bought it. Then the next time it went to $13 or so. Now it is up to $21. Get real Walmart still has it for $1 a box or $12 a case . With the computer pricing Amazon uses the price next week may be $100 or $2 who knows.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Germantown, OH
This is a very satisfying beverage. I've tried both regular and diet and prefer the diet. It does not have an after taste, the peach tastes real, and its not overpowering when it comes to the peach. I have often opened it, drank, and didn't realise that i drank thx whole thing at once.
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
Snapple Diet Peach Tea is a staple in my fridge... I buy it in bulk because I drink it year round! I don't care for sweet tea - they taste entirely too fake - this stuff is just right. Perfect peach flavors and you can still taste tea. I love it!
Issy G.
Issy G.
I cannot explain how much I love this juice perfect for me and my boyfriend he's diabetic so we try to get juices that have low to no sugar can't even tell this is diet whenever I go to Walmart I empty out the Shelf because it's hard to find
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Ever since I tried diet snapple in high school I have been hooked! This is my favorite drink any time, any day of the week. A nice refreshing drink for the summer but also good all year round and works well as a caffeinated beverage.
Lovely S.
Lovely S.
I love this tea! Seems much more be there Han other brand of teas and the flavor of peach is quite nice. I also like the glass packaging and the mini facts inside the lid. Definitely great to try for a refreshing good time !
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Foodie Expert
This is a really good option if you love Snapple as much as me but the fact that is a little more watery and not as consistent as the not diet version is a contra but the pro is the sugar and calories are good for you
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Snapple Diet Peach Tea is the perfect blend of guilt free peachy tea refreshment. It's my favorite go to drink whether I'm heading to work or relaxing in the yard.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Austin, TX
I expected this to be gross, but it was surprisingly refreshing. It's not as good as Honest Tea, but it will do the job if it's the only option. I like it.
Mica E.
Mica E.
I've been trying Snapple products for years. This flavor happens to be one of my favorites. I would recommend to anyone.
Sabeena S.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does it taste different since its for dieting?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
I usually drink the regular peach tea but I've been trying to cut down on my food (and sugar intake) so was thinking of giving this a try.. Has anyone tried it? How is it?
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Have anyone taste the other flavors?
Miss A.
Miss A.
NAIROBI,KENYA
Hows the taste on this particular one?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I love the regular snapple peach tea. Does this one taste much different with it being diet?