Snapple Diet Peach Tea

BY SNAPPLE

Diet Snapple Peach Tea: Low calorie Made from green and black tea leaves see more...

• I love the regular snapple peach tea. Does this one taste much di...2 Answers
  • Hows the taste on this particular one?3 Answers
  • I usually drink the regular peach tea but I've been trying to cut...4 Answers
Snapple Diet  Peach Tea
Snapple Diet Peach Tea
Jordan J.
Foodie Expert
This has been my favorite tea for YEARS. It tastes so good you can't even tell it's a diet tea. I went awhile without buying it and recently started again because it's just so good and totally affordable. I would highly recommend this tea and I rave about it all the time.
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite Snapple flavor and I love that they make diet because I️ have high blood sugar and these have no sugar, I️ can drink them all day long! I️ like to catch them when they’re on sale and I️ will buy like 10 giant bottles at one time.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
Foodie Expert
This is honestly so gross its sweet and bitter at the same time but in a bad way it's taste bad cold and room temperature and it's one of my least favorite teas the packaging is cute though I wouldn't recommend this to any of my friends.
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking this flavor of Snapple since high school. I also love the kiwi strawberry. Snapple rocks! I especially love their little Snapple caps as well with the funny statements inside
Shawna F.
Shoreview
This is on my weekly grocery list because I love it so much. For the price, it’s a great value and I will continue to rebuy it. It tastes yummy and the diet version has little calories so I use this when I’m craving soda.
Mallory H.
Paducah, KY
Foodie Expert
Usually I'm turned off by diet teas but this one is really good. Refreshing and thirst quenching. When I'm craving a drink other than water, this is one of my go to's
Erica G.
Tastes like tea, tastes like peaches! Perfect combo! Good value, and available in various sizes. I especially like it extra cold! We always repurchase in my household!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love this peach tea! The 16 oz bottle only has 10 calories. I'd never know that it was a diet drink if the label didn't declare if because it tastes that good! 16 bottle is just under $2. I buy mine at target and wal mart. Highly recommended!
Maggie B.
Foodie Expert
The Diet Peach Tea doesn't taste diet at all! I have this in my fridge permanently! It's only 5 calories and it's so refreshing and tastes so flavorful for a diet drink. I don't even normally like peach flavored things but this is my favorite! The caffeine is really great, too it's a pick me up just like a cup of coffee. Best Snapple flavor bar none!
Vitoria M.
Foodie Expert
I'm a tea fan. This one is my favorite cold tea. The best part of this is that the diet version taste better than the normal one and it is healthier. The peach flavor in my opinion is the best one but the other ones are good as well. Everyone should try the diet version to see how good it is.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does it taste different since its for dieting?
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
I usually drink the regular peach tea but I've been trying to cut down on my food (and sugar intake) so was thinking of giving this a try.. Has anyone tried it? How is it?
Chantal W.
Have anyone taste the other flavors?
Miss A.
NAIROBI,KENYA
Hows the taste on this particular one?
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
I love the regular snapple peach tea. Does this one taste much different with it being diet?