BeveragesCoffee & TeaSnapple
Snapple Diet Peach Iced Tea K-Cup Pods - 12ct

Snapple® Diet Peach Iced Tea K-Cup Pods - 12ct

Drink

I love the regular snapple peach tea. Does this one taste much different with it being diet?
Hows the taste on this particular one?
I usually drink the regular peach tea but I've been trying to cut down on my food (and sugar intake) so was thinking of giving this a try.. Has anyone tried it? How is it?
Start your review of Snapple® Diet Peach Iced Tea K-Cup Pods - 12ct!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth M.
Austin, TX
I expected this to be gross, but it was surprisingly refreshing. It's not as good as Honest Tea, but it will do the job if it's the only option. I like it.
Stefanni W.
Orlando, FL
Has a extremely sweet taste to me. And I just don't get a peach taste more of a sugar and caffeine.
Bailey C.
A tasty diet lemonade and tea drink. Great if you are trying to kick a soda habit or just love lemonade/tea.
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
I’ve tried some other diet peach teas that were just too sweet or plain nasty. This one is just the right amount of peach flavor, not overly sweet, and I love that it’s diet so I’m not wasting a ton of calories.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
I love peach te its my favorite flavored tea so i love the fact that snapple has a diet one that i can drink with my low carb diet while i have my low cadb meals it is very delicious i defenetly recomend to those looking for low carb drinks ❤
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Snapple® Diet Peach Iced Tea K-Cup Pods - 12ct uploaded by Natasha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love diet Snapple iced tea! They have really great flavor without the sugar. I wish they would change to a more natural diet sweetner like monk fruit ir stevia.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
I haven't drank it hot but I make it then let it cool with ice and it's so delicious and taste like the cold ones. I really like these peach ones
Angela L.
Milford, CT
I really love Snapple Diet Peach Tea. The flavor is perfect I love drinking them ice cold in the summer which makes me a repeat buyer! The only thing I would like to see improve is the sugar substitute and I do recommend this product.
valerie B.
Casa Grande, AZ
These are heat at work when you are able to make a quick drink and run on for the rest of your day there is no clean up or prep
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
I love diet peach Snapple tea! It's definitely my favorite diet drink of all time. I actually like it better than the regular version.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...