Snapple Diet Noni Berry Juice uploaded by Jessica H.

BY SNAPPLE

This ain't no phony noni! Deep in the South Pacific grows a rare fruit by the name of noni. We thought it would be a perfect flavor complement to our natural berry flavors in a delicious diet beverage - so we went down there and brought back the flavor! Now you're in the Noni.

Filtered Water, Pear Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Aspartame, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Concentrates (For Color), Acacia Gum, Sucralose

Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I love Snapple! I picked up this new flavor (new to me) at the gas station. It is tasty and very refreshing! Completely recommend I do think Snapple is pricey but they have never failed me will continue to purchase!
Christina V.
Diet Snapple is amazing in almost all flavors. They taste just as good as the non diet versions which is great if you have an unquenchable thirst and a bit of a sweet tooth like I do.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
I love Diet Snapple!! I love all of the different flavors they make that are diet. They are delicious and very refreshing. I have been drinking them for years.
Taliyah M.
DET
I love the diet cranberry raspberry drink but every place I have looked for it I can't find it . Once in a while it can be found in single form but no cases.
Jessica H.
White City, OR
We love trying new stuff. so my husband picked this little gem up on hot day at work.
it has since become his favorite #Snapple drink.
Cool and refreshing.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
This drink is amazing! It's affordable and it tastes so good! I love the apple flavor, it Tate's exactly like you're biting into an apple.
JoAnne P.
Mount Bethel, PA
Love this item. Taste amazing. Quenches thirst. Very Good flavor one of our favorites. It's affordable a good value for your money.
kelly g.
I love me some snapper or diet the both taste the same to me yummy goodness in a bottle can't go wrong with dapple
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I love this stuff! I drink one every day at school and sometimes another at work. The peach tea is my favorite.
Andrea P.
Trinidad, CA
Diet snapple is great. I doesn't taste that different from the normal stuff, and has a lot less calories.