Snapple Diet No Calories Peach Tea uploaded by Issy G.

Snapple Diet No Calories Peach Tea

Diet Snapple???? No Calories Peach Tea.
Natural peach flavor with other natural flavors.
Made from green & black tea leaves.
Made From the Best Stuff on Earth????.
64 fl oz (2 qt) 1.89 L. see more...

• What artificial sweetener do they use? and does it contain aspart...1 Answers
  • Does diet snapple taste funny?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
This stuff is amazing. I love it. They aren’t joking when they say it is made from the best stuff on earth. I typically get mine from speedway bc when you buy so many, you get one free. So I bought one, and got the second 32oz bottle for FREE with my speedy rewards.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
DIET PEACH ICED TEA SNAPPLE IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF. It's my favorite tea of all the teas. If I could swim in it, I could. I wish they sold the smaller sizes in a plastic jar but thats not a big deal. It tastes amazing everyone should love it!
Katie W.
Center Line, MI
The aspartame in this is terrible for you. It would be much cheaper to brew your own tea and add some peaches to it. Peaches are pretty low-cal at around 59 calories per peach. Tea has naturally no calories and I doubt you'll use a whole peach in one glass of tea. So you could make your own peach tea with natural sweetness, vitamins and nutrients that would be a whole lot better for you as well! And you would have no nasty aftertaste that this diet snapple gives.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Best diet Snapple flavor by a long shot. It's not bitter but sweet and rich and fruity. It's available almost ever place and it's not real expensive. Definitely drink this cold. I like the plastic bottles better since I'm clumsy but the glass is more environmentally sound.
Sarah W.
Fishers, IN
Best flavor of the Snapple teas. I am going to be honest, my taste buds are obviously not that sensitive because I can't tell a hue different between the normal and diet. And in my book, that's great. No one likes to save on calories but sacrifice taste!
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love Snapple peach, but now that I'm not 17 and I have to watch my calorie intake a little more rigorously I always choose Diet Peach Snapple. It tastes very similar to the original peach. I just wish it came in the glass bottles still, no more plastic containers Snapple!
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
As much as I love the peach snapple, the diet kills me because it just tastes like aspartame. I'd definitely drink it if I could no longer have sugar, because the peach is just so good, but otherwise the diet isn't my thing.
Stephanie G.
I love this peach snapple! I think it tastes great despite what others have mentioned of an "after taste"...however I do agree that it's not he best tea option out there as it does contain aspertame and other additives.
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA
I always reach for one of these when I want a sweet and refreshing drink. You don't get the same sugar crash as with soda, which is great! The peach flavor is pretty subtle and overall it tastes great!
April F.
Glasgow, KY
Not a huge fan of the Diet Snapple.. it has an odd after taste and weirdly my throat feels scratchy after drinking it. I don't know if its the artificial sweetener or what. The flavor is ok though.
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Does diet snapple taste funny?
Grace K.
Woodhaven, NY
What artificial sweetener do they use? and does it contain aspartame?