BY SNAPPLE

Snapple diet lemon tea 64 oz see more...

Rikki G.
new york, NY
I've been a Snapple tea fan for years now. We always have a case at my house. I usually buy the diet peach flavors. I'm pretty picky when it comes to iced tea but this one is great! It's not too sweet but just right. I'm not usually a fan of lemon flavored things but I really enjoy this tea.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
Snapple's diet teas are my favorite packaged diet iced tea around. You don't seem to lose any of the taste even though it's a diet version, which I love! It can get a little pricey sometimes, but I like to wait til it's on sale or I have a coupon to stock up. I would definitely recommend to others!
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
This diet lemon Snapple is the only Snapple I really purchase.  Fewer calories and same good taste. You can enjoy with alcohol in it too! I usually buy the huge pack and the price is very affordable.  I would recommend this brand if you love Snapple.
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
Their diet flavors are the best and do not have that artificial sweetener flavor that you get with other diet sweet teas. I also like that now they come in plastic containers so I don't have to worry about breaking glass
Brittany B.
Davenport, FL
This is a great flavor! It's a wonderful substitute for the full calorie flavors. It's very refreshing, with the perfect amount of lemon. I like to get the 6 packs for on the go moments, or to enjoy at the pool!
Brenda G.
Not an overall fan of diet drinks from snapple but this one isn't too bad. Doesn't really remind me of the same taste as the original but that's mainly and obviously because it is the diet version.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
All tea is my favorite. Weather its in a can or bottle or a water bottle packet form. Doesn't matter I love all tea. Some more than others. Snapple, I love more than others!
Elizabeth R.
I like diet better than normal anything usually and these teas are no different. I think they're just as good! Great flavor, good price and I love being able to reseal them.