BY SNAPPLE

Life handed us lemons, we picked out the best ones and blended their lemon flavor with our green and black teas to create a delicious diet beverage with all the flavor of our famous regular Lemon Tea. No autographs, please.

Filtered Water, Citric Acid, Tea, Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors

Snapple Diet Lemon Iced Tea
  • "Not only does it taste good but it is also extremely affordable." in 1 review
Anna C.
I love this flavored Snapple. I love how it comes in a glass bottle and has a cute saying under the lid. There is always some fun fact of some sort. I tend to choose this to tea over others at the grocery store. I would definitely buy this again.
Dawn W.
I wish that Snapple would make my favorite mint iced tea if they have it I don't know where the hell to buy it around here but that was my favorite iced tea
Samantha M.
This is one of my favorite drinks on weight watchers, I’ve given up soda and juice and stick to this for a treat
Brigette D.
San Diego, CA
I love snapple! even the diet flavors satisfy. Not only does it taste good but it is also extremely affordable.
S B.
Turlock , CA
Pretty good for being diet. I like that it doesn't taste so fake! Affordable and good
Sonenska G.
Virginia Gdns, FL
Snapple is good but the diet line, um um i don't like it at all, it taste too fake. Maybe they can use honey instead of diet sugar...
Damarys G.
Is the better for me, is better for our healthy, i dont change it, i only like one flavor but i love this line