Snapple Diet Half 'n Half Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Issy G.Snapple Diet Half 'n Half Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Phebe O.

BY SNAPPLE #46 in Iced Tea

Snapple® Diet Half 'n Half Lemonade Iced Tea.
Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.
New.
Low Calorie.
Let's play™.
letsplay.com.
10 Calories Per 12 fl oz Serving.
Made From Green & Black Tea Leaves.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®.
64 fl oz (2 qt) 1.89 l. see more...

Heather K.
Ames, IA
Perfect on ice on a hot day. Even if you’re not a tea person you will like this. And it doesn’t have the sugary flavor that other similar beverages have.
I feel like Snapple always uses the best ingredients.
Eileen M.
Salisbury, MA
My favorite iced tea. I always get half & half! This is something I pick up every other week when it' on sale @ my local grocery store. It's one if the only beverages I purchase.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Foodie Expert
This is awesome I could drink this all day long. It's so tasteful an love to reach in the fridge an grab one that is cold. Open it open an read the fun facts under the cap. If not tried this is at least one that should be tried.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
Foodie Expert
I drank this religiously in college. If it were not for this beverage, I probably would have died of dehydration from being hungover so much. I drink it for different reasons now obviously. But I definitely recommend it.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
One of my all time favorite Snapple flavors! It has just the perfect amount of both iced tea and lemonade, and so the taste is sweet yet not too sweet, and lemony but not too bitter. It's such a great idea to combine the two items into one great drink. I always love to stop at a mini mart in the middle of a roadtrip and pick it up, it just reminds me of those days and brings me back to fond memories. The price point, as for all Snapple, is great too.
Thalia N.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this flavor of Snapple! There's something about the flavor of lemonade combined with tea. It's just fantastic! It doesn't leave a weird/bad aftertaste like most diet drinks do. Tastes just as good as the regular Half & Half, but without all the sugar. It's also super refreshing. I personally don't like how it's glass.
Shannon F.
Foodie Expert
I don't like this product because it's diet, but because it's less potent than the "all natural" version. It's easier to drink and is great over ice in the summer time. I love an Arnold Palmer of any kind, but Snapple has a great one and always for around $1 and change.
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
Foodie Expert
I live off diet peach Snapple. I have it everyday of my life. There is never a day where I haven't had Snapple and it's my favorite drink besides water. I get the hug jugs and it's like 2 dollars when I'm the stores like 7-11 then sell a smaller one for about that price.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Foodie Expert
I think it has a good taste and if you are a tea drinker you will love it. It has a great price. I would recommend this product. I am not a tea drinker myself and I thought it was pretty good.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Snapple, and I always have a bottle of it almost daily. This is a decent price you can normally buy a 6 pack for like eight dollars. The flavor is great, you can buy at any store. I'd recommend this to others definitely. They have multiple flavors.