Snapple Diet Half 'n Half Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Issy G.Snapple Diet Half 'n Half Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Phebe O.

BY SNAPPLE #52 in Iced Tea

Snapple® Diet Half 'n Half Lemonade Iced Tea.
Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors.
New.
Low Calorie.
Let's play™.
letsplay.com.
10 Calories Per 12 fl oz Serving.
Made From Green & Black Tea Leaves.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®.
64 fl oz (2 qt) 1.89 l. see more...

Buy on Walmart
melissa R.
melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Snapple its my favorite drink in the summer heat I put it in freezer and yas it tastes so good and refreshing
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
One of my all time favorite Snapple flavors! It has just the perfect amount of both iced tea and lemonade, and so the taste is sweet yet not too sweet, and lemony but not too bitter. It's such a great idea to combine the two items into one great drink. I always love to stop at a mini mart in the middle of a roadtrip and pick it up, it just reminds me of those days and brings me back to fond memories. The price point, as for all Snapple, is great too.
Thalia N.
Thalia N.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this flavor of Snapple! There's something about the flavor of lemonade combined with tea. It's just fantastic! It doesn't leave a weird/bad aftertaste like most diet drinks do. Tastes just as good as the regular Half & Half, but without all the sugar. It's also super refreshing. I personally don't like how it's glass.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
Foodie Expert
I live off diet peach Snapple. I have it everyday of my life. There is never a day where I haven't had Snapple and it's my favorite drink besides water. I get the hug jugs and it's like 2 dollars when I'm the stores like 7-11 then sell a smaller one for about that price.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Foodie Expert
I don't like this product because it's diet, but because it's less potent than the "all natural" version. It's easier to drink and is great over ice in the summer time. I love an Arnold Palmer of any kind, but Snapple has a great one and always for around $1 and change.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Foodie Expert
I think it has a good taste and if you are a tea drinker you will love it. It has a great price. I would recommend this product. I am not a tea drinker myself and I thought it was pretty good.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Really great tasting for a diet drink. Sometimes with diet products they lose their taste but this product has a very nice taste to it and is affordable. I love Snapple products in general. I would repurchase Snapple All Natural Half n' Half (Iced Tea & Lemonade)
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't like half and half tea, except for this one. It has great flavor. Great price too! I got into this from my husband. Now I always have some in the house for guests or for myself. Alternatives don't compare at all. Would totally recommend to others.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
peoria
Snapple diet iced tea is my go to tea. This combination of half lemonade and half tea is the best of both worlds. It's the perfect amount of sweetness blended in with the great taste of Snapple tea. The value is worth it since it's usually on sale!
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Foodie Expert
To be honest, the artificial sweetener in this tea isn't very good. It sticks around, even after you've finished the tea. It leaves a weird flavor in your mouth. If you're on a diet or have sugar restrictions I would try this, if not, I would try something else.