BY SNAPPLE

Enter the Zen garden of refreshment. Your beverage is the meditation and Snapple is your mantra. Tranquil flavor abounds in our refreshingly light Diet Green Tea. Did you hear a gong? Ommmmmmmm.

Filtered Water, Green Tea, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose, Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium

Victoria L.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Nasty. Doesn’t even taste like any kind of tea that I have tried. Rather have all the sugar and calories to make the taste better
Sara L.
Washington, DC
Tiene un sabor tan bueno que ae siente tan agradable y ni parece que fuera un te porque so sabor es dulce y es agradable.
Jojo M.
I love green tea and this is one of the better ones I've tired. Sometimes green tea tastes like dirt, but this doesn't
Alexandria K.
Wilmington, OH
If you put the Snapple green tea in the microwave it's an amazing treat during bedtime. I really do enjoy this product.
Sarah H.
Cary, NC
Great grab and go drink. I try to drink green tea daily but having this on hands makes it easier! Tastes great too!!
nani M.
I usually make my own tea but if I'm in a hurry I'll grab a snaple tea on the go I do like the taste isn't to sweet.
Kelsey C.
My family loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Tiffany A.
silver spring
It’s. Nutritious and sweet and it taste so good and is also healthy for you to drink but it has some aftertaste
Nicole M.
Farmingdale , NY
I very much like green tea especially the diet ones, a six pack is a very good price and I get it from target
Arianna M.
Did not like this. The diet tastes very bad and I do not enjoy it. I would not buy again or recommend again
Stacy H.
St George, UT
If it's diet, what's the sweetener?