BY SNAPPLE

Enter the Zen garden of refreshment. Your beverage is the meditation and Snapple is your mantra. Tranquil flavor abounds in our refreshingly light Diet Green Tea. Did you hear a gong? Ommmmmmmm.

Filtered Water, Green Tea, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose, Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium

Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
I love this diet green tea!!! So good!!! My sister use to drink it all the time and I thought EWW at first. I tried it one day and have loved it since. Highly recommend. Even for people that aren't fans of diet products or even green tea, try it!
Allie S.
I love Snapple and green tea is one of my go-to drinks so when I found this prouduct I was pretty excited to try it. Though it was a bit sweet despite being a diet tea, I definitely liked it a lot and would buy it again in the future!
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Love green tea diet Snapple. I purchase from food lion or farm fresh when in stock. It makes me feel better knowing I am drinking something delicious with less calories! Will purchase again and definitely recommend!
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
Love the diet green tea it is super lite and doesn’t leave nasty aftertaste. It is my usual go to when I’m reaching for something other than water! I have bought it number of times! Thanks Snapple for being great
Shaylie F.
Riverside, CA
A great tea that is refreshing and low calories. I love the caffeine boost that comes with the product. Also, the packaging is adorable. Great price for my morning caffeine boost.
Deana S.
Jackson, KY
Never did like green tea but I love love love these! Makes me feel like I’m actually drinking something that’s healthy and it tastes so good. Not a bad price either and happy they’re in glass bottles. Also I love the facts on the bottle lids. I keep them all in my top drawer in my kitchen!
Caeli D.
I love green tea and I love snapple. Plus this is calorie free, really could this get any better? Great taste, this is diet so if thats not your thing you might not like it. Sometimes diet teas have a odd after taste, no so with this one
Katie E.
I love Green Tea, and Snapple makes the best! It's diet so even healthier than normal green tea. The packaging is super cute. This was my first time trying it but I love it! It's super affordable and I will definitely be trying it again. Would recommend to a friend :)
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I thoroughly enjoy diet snapple green tea. It offers a great taste and you can get it with a twist. I am a first time consumer soon to be a long lasting one. It doesn't compare to anything else i've sampled on the market. I highly recommend it. Snapple Diet Green Tea
Taline A.
Beacon Falls, CT
The best thing I love about Snapple is that they have such a huge variety of diet flavors. I don't like things with too much sugar and high calories so I really appreciate that Snapple makes that accommodation of matching almost whatever flavor they have to a diet version.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
If it's diet, what's the sweetener?