BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Issues and insults, nominees and name calling, pundits and polls. Take a break with Snapple’s TEAcision 2016: A refreshingly inTEApendent way to vote with your taste buds. Blue Fruit Tea’s Blueberry and Blackberry flavor forward policy is a strong canTEAdate for Leader of the TEA World, but have you researched Red Fruit Tea’s Raspberry, Cherry and Pomegranate flavor platform? Try Red and try Blue-- which one is for you?

Aryn L.
Holy wow, I wish they would make these permanent! They're limited edition and hard to find but whenever I see them I've been snagging them!

The tea is light and refreshing. The berry flavor is supposed to be blackberry and blueberry and tastes very natural and delicious, not artificial at all.
Dulcie M.
Can't really rate this because I've never had it but it sounds AMAZING! I'm bumming that I haven't seen it anywhere to buy!!!! I'll be keeping a look out. I buy Snapple on a fairly regular basis. My favorite used to be the peach raspberry but I can't find it any more so I usually get the diet lemon. Every now and then I but a different flavor.
Madison R.
Great kind of tea and very natural. The flavour is very natural. Great for a hot summer day too. I suggest buying this at Walmart.
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
So refreshing this drink! I love it when it's super cold and I add berries! Not too sweet!
Dominique V.
Miami
My favorite juices. Perfect for carry on the office, school or university.
The price is affordable, good flavor, very taste, the packaging is good, maybe the glass can be a little annoying, but well we can recycle.