Snapple Apple Plum White Tea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snapple Apple Plum White Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla M.
Henderson
Great light taste to it and we always love ready the weird facts that are on top on the lid .
Chelsea C.
Defiance, OH
I am not a big tea fan at all but tend to try it here and there in hopes I may fall in love some day. I was recommended this tea by a friend, Snapple is already affordable so I thought why not. Tea is not something I would drink everyday, but I could drink this stuff. It has a subtle flavor that is refreshing. I found this flavor at Walmart.
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
I really like the flavor of this tea! It's not too overpowering but it is just enough to be satisfying. I've only bought the tea once but I'll definitely buy it again! The price wasn't too bad either!
Shea L.
Gunter
Me and my mom love Snapple diet teas. They are a great healthy alternative to regular sweet tea.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
I love snapple so I thought I would try this but I was not too impressed.
I love snapple so I thought I would try this but I was not too impressed.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
An old school treat with a twist. Snapple is my favorite go-to, throw in my lunch bag, grab in the checkout drink treat!
Sharlene D.
I think this is refreshing and it isn't bad but i do prefer the lemon flavoured original snapple iced tea over this one.
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
Snapple is always my go to drink, tastes great and it's affordable (: I love this flavor especially!

Looking for your answer?