BY SNAPPLE

The crisp fruit flavor of a ripe red apple begs to be bottled up. We're happy to oblige. You can't spell Snapple without apple.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Apple And Pear Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Vegetable And Fruit Juices (For Color), Natural Flavors

• What is your favorite brand of apple juice?3 Answers
  • Who thinks this is refreshing and have a great fresh appl...1 Answers
  • How does this one taste ?1 Answers
Gretchen B.
Petal
As other reviewers have said, this drink tastes like a fresh apple more than traditional apple juices. I love Snapple, but I am yet to find a variety that can compare to Snapple Apple. I hope to find it in a multipack one day I will buy it . If you love Snapple try it!
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
This is the most delicious apple juice I’ve ever had. The taste is so refreshing. The packaging is always so cute and I love the little unknown interesting facts they put on the labels. These taste so much more natural than some of the other juice brands out there.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I did not like this drink very much, it tastes WAY too artificial. You know how apple scented candles and air fresheners smell? That's how it tastes. The color is super red and really off putting for an apple drink. The only thing I like is the packaging and the facts they put under the lid. Would not recommend
Katie A.
Oh
This is one of my favorite Snapple and they have a delicious taste. They have a variety of different kinds and if don’t like this one then u can always try the other ones. I always buy this when I’m going to store.
ny r.
Saint Cloud , FL
Snapple Apple is by far the best best Snapple flavor lol . Especially when it’s nice and cold it’s so crisp. It’s like apple juice 2.0 . I’ll never get tired of the Apple Snapple and to be honest I’ll pick it over any other Snapple flavor !!
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
This was the first Snapple I've ever tried and i totally loved it. It definitely put me on to snapples. The store i used to work i sold them for 1.00 plus i had a discount so i got them allllll the time.
Katelyn R.
Munnsville, NY
I’ve never been one for apple flavored drinks. they never truly taste like an apple. but this one shocked me! it tasted like i had just taken a bite out of an apple. i also love the new plastic bottles!
Rebecca D.
Saltville, VA
I love Snapple All Natural Juice!!! I have a couple favorite flavors, but Snapple Apple is my FAVORITE!! Very affordable, also love the new plastic bottle. Nice, refreshing drink on a hot, Summer day!
Mica J.
I love Snapple Apple 🍎 it's my favorite out of all the Snapple flavors. I really enjoy it so much, but some stores don't have the Snapple apple flavor in my area. Yes, I will definitely buy again.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
My absolute favorite drink of all times is this product! Like for real this drink taste exactly like an apple! It has the right amount of sweetness and is at a good price point! I normally buy my Snapple Apple at Walmart and I buy plenty of them😂 I'm in love with this drink and might be a little obsessed with it🤷🏼‍♀️ Definitely would recommend to others and I hope you guys try it because it's worth a try!!
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this juice good? how is it
alexandra c.
Shawinigan, QC
Does anyone know if this is good
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
What is your favorite brand of apple juice?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it like Apple Juices?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Who thinks this is refreshing and have a great fresh apple taste?