BeveragesCoffee & TeaSnapple
Apple Iced Tea, 16oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 160 Fl Oz)

Snapple Apple Iced Tea, 16oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 160 Fl Oz)

Snapple Apple Iced Tea, 16oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 160 Fl Oz)

Snapple Apple Iced Tea, 16oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 160 Fl Oz); Made From The Best Stuff On Earth; Natural Antioxidants And Filtered Water; All Natural

How do you enjoy your drink? With a snack or just by itself? [user:iamcieranicole]
Start your review of Snapple Apple Iced Tea, 16oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 160 Fl Oz)!
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Snapple Apple Iced Tea, 16oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 160 Fl Oz) uploaded by Brisa S.
Purchased at: Kmart
I love Snapple, its very refreshing and delicious. I enjoy it with lots of ice or very cold in a very hot day. I favorite its apple. Yumm
Destini S.
Hayward, CA
My boyfriend and I absolutely love this flavor of Snapple. The bottles are plastic. Affordable.
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Snapple Apple Iced Tea, 16oz Bottle (Pack of 10, Total of 160 Fl Oz) uploaded by Christina G.
This is one of my fava Snapple. I need to try out more flavors and see what other one I will like. Love the taste of this one. These are good for lunches and snack drink.
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Refreshing! Snapple apple is just like biting into a freshly picked apple. I have never been a fan of apple juice, its disgusting and tastes like apples that have turned brown. Snapple apple had a fresh apple taste.
Heather F.
Fillmore, CA
This is one of my favorite drinks to get my vitamin intake when I’m tired of drinking water or milk. This apple flavor is sweet but not over powering. I love apples but this is hard to find sold by itself normally it’s sold in a pack of variety at Costco. If you find it definitely try it!
Taylor O.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite drink ever! I love how it tastes like an actual apple! I wish they sold this product in the bigger bottles though
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Snapple I always loved Snapple because they always have that little funny and staying inside of it I think those are cute and they taste really good they don't taste like tea but they're really good
Amanda W.
Chillicothe, OH
It's amazing. It's so flavor fill and yummy. Me and my husband drink it often. So do delicious and it's no longer in glass bottles.
Celestina A.
South Holland, IL
My favorite summer drink. I usually don’t like apple juice, this one takes the gold. for the price! Perfect. No improvement. Best juice compared to the others. I buy it a couple times a month.
Kristen B.
This is my favorite drink for any day! It has the most perfect apple flavor and it has been consistent for as long as I can remember. The ingredients aren’t too scary either. The price has increased slightly from 99¢ to a little over a dollar in most places, but it’s worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roslyn B.