Snapple All Natural "Snapple Apple" Juice

Snapple All Natural "Snapple Apple" Juice
  • "This is my absolute favorite drink." in 1 review
  • "It taste great.It taste like fresh picked apples." in 1 review
Kathryn J.
YUM YUM YUM! I discovered this flavor at Walmart and now I am addicted. It’s a different twist on apple juice and it is amazing. It’s pretty sweet but it’s definitely balanced. I continue to purchase this product because I like it so much.
elizabeth s.
NJ
Omg I wish I could rate this a 10 out of 5, I love this drink so much. This is by far my favorite drink in this whole world. This drink taste like apple, hint the name, and it is very sweet, which I enjoy greatly. The packaging is very sleek because it came in a glass bottle with a pretty wrapper to it but now it comes in plastic bottles, which I am personally a fan of. Snapple has come out with new and delicious flavors so once again, everyone could find a flavor that they enjoy. My other favorite Snapple flavor is the regular lemon tea one. Snapple All Natural Lemon Tea
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
I did not like this drink very much, it tastes WAY too artificial. You know how apple scented candles and air fresheners smell? That's how it tastes. The color is super red and really off putting for an apple drink. The only thing I like is the packaging and the facts they put under the lid. Would not recommend
Leah B.
I love Snapple so much but Snapple Apple is my all time favorite! Snapples are cheap, they are delicious in every flavor, and like this one in particular, it tastes exaclty like you're biting out of an apple with a sweet aftertaste! Plus, the wrapper gives you a small narration and the popable cap intrigues you with interesting facts! Please buy some when you can!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is my favorite flavor from Snapple. I love that there’s also pears in this when you read the ingredients. It just makes the apple juice that much better. These are addicting and over purchased several times.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
My all time favorite Snapple flavor, next to Kiwi Strawberry. It’s so good and i will forever be buying this. I love the packaging. The glass container is so cute. And Snapple is so refreshing. I love Snapple
Arica U.
Akron , NY
There is nothing better then a cold Snapple apple!!! I love it my boys love it!!! It literally smells and tastes like a fresh fall apple picked off the tree, the ones you can smell thru the skin as being sweet and juicy mmmm...now i want a Snapple apple lol so delish!!
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really enjoyed the flavor of this, but I found that it was really overpowering and sweet after a few sips and had to add some water to it. Otherwise, it's great! Refreshing, and thirst quenching too. I'd definitely recommend trying it, especially if you love Snapple as much as I do.
Gea B.
Morganton, NC
Snapple Apple is literally my favorite. There is nothing better. Especially on a hot day. This is so crisp and refreshing. It’s exceed my expectations. I thought it was going to be a regular apple juice. NO absolutely not. It’s the best thing you’ll ever put in your mouth. Promise.
Deona E.
Little Rock, AR
I love apple juice and this drink gives me life every time. It gives you a true and pure apple taste. I hate that I can never fine a larger [product:snapple-all-natural-"snapple-apple"-juice] drink but I'm definitely grabbing this on the go. It taste like a real red apple.
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this juice good? how is it
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
What is your favorite brand of apple juice?
Skylar S.