Snapple All Natural "Snapple Apple" Juice

• "It taste great.It taste like fresh picked apples." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite drink." in 1 review
Tina B.
Pittsburg, CA
This is the most refreshing and thirst quenching beverage I have ever had. It taste like you squeezed a red apple right into the container and are drinking. My only problem is that I can not always find it at the store. If I'm drinking one or one my way to go and buy one I will ask whom ever is with me if they had ever tried it. If not I tell them that there is noting like it and I buy them one when I get mine.
Shawn S.
Greenville, SC
Oh Snapple. My love. My muse. How I love thee. Snapple Apple is the ONLY Snapple that I can drink whenever. Morning, night, it doesn't matter. Its vibrant color makes it stick out from the other Apple juices, and there's a reason. Snapple Apple is far superior to its competitors, so it deserves to be bold. With Snapple, you taste the whole apple, skin and all. I always seek Apple when grabbing a Snapple.
Heather M.
Silver Spring, MD
"Snap Apps" (as I call them lol) are literally my all time favorite. Especially when it's cold- yummy. It tastes like your drinking an actual apple.
Special Tip: if you're over 21, mix it with some Malibu or Rum Haven (yum), along with ice. I know that sounds like a weird mix- but it tastes AMAZING! ;-)

They are hard to find, so when you see them- buy them all! Hehe
Shannon R.
While I usually try to stay away from the sugars, Snapple Apple is so deliciously apple that I can't help but to treat myself from time to time. (Moderation is key.) The flavor is exactly that of a Red Delicious. I've never had another apple juice that tastes as apple as Snapple Apple, hehee. Certainly will repurchase and have/do recommend.
Matthew W.
Zanesville
My favorite of all the Snapples! Tastes like a really high quality apple juice. Love the bright red color, very visually appealing from a distance. Only wish they had a diet version, but I'm sure it wouldn't be half as good. I always keep these in my fridge when I can find them.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Why is this so good? Dang Snapple, what you doin! This does not taste artificial at all, in fact, it reminds me a lot of apple cider. It's also affordable which is a major plus. If you're ever searching for something refreshing but sweet, definitely go for the Snapple apple.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
The Snapple Apple is one of my top 3 favorite flavors from them. It has a really different tastes from other apple juices. It tastes especially great when it's ice cold! It's So delicious, and very affordable, usually on sale at my local supermarkets.
Brooke S.
I personally love apple juice so when I got to the beach/ pool I always try to have one of these with me or in my bag. The taste is so great and it's not too much apple at the same time. I would totally recommend this drink to others!
A'meek F.
Las Vegas, NV
My absolute favorite drink. I get it ice cold and wort of semi frozen before I head to the beach. That is when it tastes its best. It seriously tastes like you're drinking an apple. Refreshing drink.
Fatima Z.
Joliet, IL
Out off all of the Snapple drinks this must be my favorite!! Specially if it's cold ! It's like bitting a juicy red apple, but it's in a drink! & It is really affordable & would totally buy again!
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this juice good? how is it
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
What is your favorite brand of apple juice?
Skylar S.