BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® Raspberry Tea.
Natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors.
All Natural .
Made from green & black tea leaves.
190 calories per bottle.
Made From the Best Stuff on Earth®.

• What out of 10 would you rates this?1 Answers
  • This product sounds good but I was wondering if this tea is sweetened?3 Answers
Snapple All Natural Raspberry Tea
  • "Snapple Raspberry tea is probably my favorite tea to grab and go." in 3 reviews
  • "Something about it in being in a glass bottle makes it taste so much better than any other teas" in 1 review
  • "This is probably my favorite flavor of iced tea!" in 1 review
Foodie Expert
This is the best to go drink. I love to reclosable cap that doesn't spill. The tea it self is amazing. The nice sweet taste stays in the bottle all day. Also the tea tastes fantastic cold or event if you've left it in you car while shopping. It's a all around good tea.
April W.
April W.
This is my favorite iced tea out of all of them.The other flavors are way too sweet.I love Raspberry and I love that this flavor is not as sweet as the others.I drink this anywhere I go because it is so convenient.I switch between this and pure leaf.
Adenike A.
Adenike A.
Easton, PA
One of my favorite Snapple's flavor!! It's really sweet so if you enjoy sweet drinks you'll love this! Also the bottle is very big so it usually lasts awhile! I would definitely recommend this drink to someone!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hammond, IN
So yummy 😍😍😍 I drink it everyday at lunch time and I love to read the caps!! So fun learning all of theses weird things. You don't get another tea like it
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite beverages to drink in a hot day! Its raspberry flavor is really good and the tea flavor is strong without being too much.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Shasta Lake, CA
I am pleased to say the Raspberry tea is really good. I got a package of 6 for less then $2.00. Couldn't beat that price. Will buy again.
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Snapple drink! I always get the big bottles whenever we go to the store!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Raspberry tea is so good! It's a great mix of flavors. I don't like tea but I love this!
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Foodie Expert
Best raspberry tea EVER!!! LOVE the taste of this stuff the tea taste ismt over powering and neither is the raspberry they are both equally just right I can't describe it its just BOMB!!! SO delicious!! Doesn't leave that icky after taste like a lot of teas either and a great thirst quencher I find these 16oz all over at gas stations for .99cents
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Murphysboro, IL
This product sounds good but I was wondering if this tea is sweetened?
Foodie Expert
What out of 10 would you rates this?