BY SNAPPLE

Delicious summer raspberries. You know the taste of biting into one of those ripe red gems. Now wash it down with some refreshing iced tea. We put that whole flavor experience in every bottle of our All Natural Raspberry Tea.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Tea, Natural Flavors

Snapple All Natural Raspberry Iced Tea
  • "I like Snapple but their raspberry tea is not my favorite flavor, I would like more of a strong raspberry taste." in 1 review
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I love this raspberry flavor that Snapple does in their iced teas. It is so fresh and tasty! I might be a little too sweet for some people so I would recommend getting the original flavor or the combo with lemonade. But those looking for these kind of flavors will love this one.
brooklynn b.
Aurora
this is one of my favorite snapples of all time other than the apple juice flavored one. snapple is super affordable. i am a repeat costumer because i love flavored tea! i definitely recommend trying this flavor!!
Sally H.
crossville
I love tea but when it comes to Snapple I only like the raspberry one the other are just to stronge on either the flavor or the tea but raspberry is pretty balanced I recommend it if you like a stronge tea taste
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
My husband and I recently shared a bottle of this tea. It is tasty and satisfying, but is very high in sugar content. I'd rather enjoy a sugar free tea where I don't feel guilty/consume a ton of empty calories. It would be okay for cheat day!
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Whenever I want tea and only get some Snapple they always have the best flavors and are very refreshing they're super affordable and I'm a repeat customer they never disappointed me
Mikaylah B.
I love Snapple. I like how the caps always has a Snapple fact whether I already know it or not it’s really cool. The glass container is a little impractical but it taste amazing.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
I like Snapple but their raspberry tea is not my favorite flavor, I would like more of a strong raspberry taste. So if you don't care for overpowering raspberry this is the tea for you.
Breanne J.
Erie, PA
Love the flavor and price of the tea! Raspberry tea has always been my go to drink when I get tried of drinking water! Love the real facts on the Lids!
Tiffany E.
Silver Spring
Best iced tea ever!  It's not too bitter and it's not too sweet - just right. The only issue I have is that it's hard to find regular instead of diet.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Súper rico!!! De solo pensarlo ya se me antoja otro Haha su sabor es increíblemente delicioso y refrescante.. siempre compro este tipo de jugos :)