BY SNAPPLE #13 in Lemonade

Snapple?????? All Natural Pink Lemonade Juice Drink
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth??????.

• Where is the most common place to find this?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?9 Answers
  • WHAT! they have pink lemonade? how come i've never seen t...1 Answers
Snap: A.
buckeye
There can’t be a tastier drink than this one. I could probably drink this Snapple with any meal. You can buy it at probably any vending machine no more than 1.50 which is not bad at all. I definitely scatter for change whenever I see one available!
Antonina M.
New York
I love Snapple so much. I’m only giving this lemonade three stars because I feel like it’s just a LITTLE too tangy for me. So it leaves me with a sour face sometimes, but I love it 😭
Alisha C.
I really like those lemonade Snapple. It seems to help my thirst when I am Thirsty It is always refreshing to have nothing better than a great lemonade at all times of the year.
The drink that works well for all meal times. Snapple has great flavors but the pink one is by far my favorite. Not too sweet and of course not sower. The glass bottle is not easy to break and the transparent bottle makes my drink feel cute!
Alexa K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
my favorite pink lemonade. it doesn't leave a weird feeling in my mouth and is extremely refreshing. the packaging is my favorite, i love the glass, it's so sleek and heavy. i always recommend this flavor to others
Emily F.
Dayton,OH
Huge Fan . One Of My Favorite Drinks Are Pink Lemonade So I Was Really Excited When I Found Out about this . Unlike other brands it doesn't Cover up the Actual taste of the lemonade . I Would Definetly Buy agajn
briana a.
My favorite! I love lemonade so much! very affordable and taste amazing!!! definitely should try it anytime! I love ready the cap which comes with fun facts I have no idea about it's pretty cool! Definitely would buy again
Brianne H.
Buffalo, NY
I have always been a fan of Snapple's pink lemonade. It has a crisp refreshing taste with just the right amount of sweet and sour. This classic has been a long time favorite. Great refreshing drink anytime.
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
This is literally one of my favorite drinks of all times. The lemon sweet taste is just so delicious. I drink it often in the summer specially when I am outside or in a cookout with my family since we all love it.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is a perfect drink when its cold for those hot summer days. I love the refreshing taste you get from this drink its a sweet drink and I'm pretty sure you can buy this almost anywhere like wal mart or wal greens. I would recommend this drink to anyone.
Krystal M.
What's your favorite flavor?
Cristina T.
I LOVE snapple. So far my favorite flavor is peach tea if you have not tried it you need to supper delicious. Also I love a fun fact that you find in the caps. Supper product.
Gabriela D.
I'm obsessed with Snapple, how come I didn't know they had a lemonade flavor?? Does anyone know where they sell these?
Sarah T.
Fairmont, WV
Where is the most common place to find this?
MELISSA S.
WHAT! they have pink lemonade? how come i've never seen this flavor yet in Canada, do they even have it?!