BY SNAPPLE

Find imn coffee, tea and chocolate drinks at Target.com! Snapple all natural peach tea 64 oz see more...

Nadine M.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
First off - always buy the big jugs from the supermarket. More for your money! Second. The peach flavor is so friggen delicious. I pour it over ice cause sometimes it's a little sweet for me and that waters it down just a little.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Snapple All Natural Peach Tea I'm just going to say peach is my favorite flavor of all time anything peach I will love this is amazing on a nice hot day when it's ice cold it goes down so smooth just the right amount of peach ! Love this stuff !
Tiara W.
Clackamas, OR
I was pretty excited when they started making Peach Snapple in a 64oz bottle even though nothing beats drinking a beverage that comes out of a glass bottle.i
Think plastic tends to give food and drinks a weird flavor but anyway, I like peach Snapple tea with its peachy goodness and I like that it's made with real sugar and no high fructose corn syrup!
Antoinette G.
Oak view, CA
I looveeeee Snapple peach tea. It's my favorite out of all . I always grab it whenever I'm at a liquor store . I also buy the 6pack glass ones from winco.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Tia H.
I'm obsessed with this drink. It is so good but is not too sweet. It's perfect. This is my go to thing to drink.
Prycilla G.
Los Banos, CA
I love all things peach. So snapple peach tea is my favorite. Its such a rich taste wutb out being to sweet.
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
this drink is so peachy and delicious. a great refreshing drink on a hot summer day if you dont like lemon