BY SNAPPLE #2 in Iced Tea

To peach their own. Smooth Snapple tea, perfect peach flavor. We made it just for you from the Best Stuff on Earth.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Tea, Natural Flavors

• Does Snapple come in other bottles besides the glass bott...5 Answers
  • What is your favourite ? 3 Answers
  • It looks really refreshing! How does it taste? I'm only u...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "During a hot day coming home to an ice cold peach snapple in the fridge is perfect and really hits the spot." in 5 reviews
  • "My kids love the taste its sweet and refreshing especially on a hot summer day at the park" in 3 reviews
Cara F.
Tucson
Snapple has become the BEST provider of Peach Tea. With all natural ingredients, the drink absolutely pops! Conveniently it does come in various containers & sizes. Glass bottle 12 oz, plastic bottle 16 oz, plastic 20 oz bottles & 64 oz larger jugs. Snapple has been my favorite ever since my first sip of the Peach Tea & I think many of you will agree if you don't already. I am comfortable knowing what I'm drinking does not contain unnatural mixtures. This drink is excellent for anyone who has digestive issues or stomach issues. I drink Snapple on many occasions. Lunch, Dinner, Snack. It works at every angle. I would recommend you buy this tea again. If you've never tried it, then what are you waiting for?! Go buy some & get in on this delicious beverage!
Jennifer W.
Snapple is definitely one of my top favorite iced tea brands. It's a brand that I've enjoyed since I was a child. I really enjoy their glass bottle Packaging and the fact they continue to have that Packaging. The Taste is always amazing with the flavor being true, smooth and delicious. They definitely make my favorite version of peach iced tea because it's that perfect balance of not too sweet and not too bland. I find most other companies tend to make it to Sweet and Snapple has it just right.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I am always buying theses I love the taste I buy much more then just this flavor it’s a good value and at the same time affordable I buy mine all over the place!!!yes I would recommend it to others and have in the past
Kristen S.
Fredericktown, OH
I've always loved snapple, and I love their plastic bottles now, so my young kids can enjoy it too, without the worry of breaking the bottle.
The only downside I have is how much sugar is in one bottle, so I truly consider this a drink I only get when I'm treating myself to something out of the norm...
The flavor of the peach is amazing and truthfully my favorite!
JBainsBeauty B.
I love coffee but sometimes I get tired of it so that’s when I drink peach tea. On a hot summer day this taste so delicious and refreshing. It gives me the energy I need. The peach taste is just enough to balance out the tea taste without being too fruity or sweet. I would recommend others to try this
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Peach is one of my favorite flavors from the Snapple "Tea" line. My other favorite flavors are the Raspberry one and the Raspberry Peach flavor funny how it's one of each and then my other fave is the combination of the two flavors. I love when the Snapple Peach Tea is chilled or over ice. Yum.
Lilian B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My favorite drink on planet earth. I am obsessed. I need to have at least one every day. They’re so good and have such great flavor. And now the plastic bottle makes it easier to bring everywhere with you without being scared of the glass breaking in your bag. So awesome.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
I loveee peach anything. All the Snapple flavors are great in my opinion and they're super affordable. I don't like the new plastic bottle. I think it's a waste to the environment, and it just doesn't taste quite the same. It's still a really good product though
Luisa P.
I absolutely love this tea! I always buy this tea and it’s delicious! I love the peach flavor and it’s sweet! I definitely recommend this tea if you love peaches! Snapple is my favorite brand of tea! I love the glass bottle it comes in because it’s big:))
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Only one I love to drink honestly it’s the best, and I know a lot of people that don’t like it and it’s better for me so they won’t have to be asking for some lol but the taste is just great!! ❤️ I recommend it’s not expensive I always get the 64oz it’s cheaper
Rachel N.
How much different does the diet of this taste?
Arzoo K.
Is it possible to get a whole case of ONLY peach tea snapple?
Andrea B.
Devon, PA
I love the small glass Snapple bottles, but does the large version taste the same?
Delaney D.
Favorite Snapple tea??
Melissa L.
Shasta Lake, CA
What do people like about this kind of Snapple? How does it taste and price?