BY SNAPPLE #3 in Tea

• What is your favourite ? 1 Answers
  • It looks really refreshing! How does it taste? I'm only use to pi...1 Answers
  • What is in this peach tea? How is this a tea?3 Answers
Snapple All Natural Peach Tea
  • "During a hot day coming home to an ice cold peach snapple in the fridge is perfect and really hits the spot." in 5 reviews
  • "My kids love the taste its sweet and refreshing especially on a hot summer day at the park" in 3 reviews
Julia M.
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite prepared teas. Usually I will brew my own tea, but my family has been drinking snapple for as long as I can remember.
This is a very affordable and convenient tea to drink. I also like the class container. The facts on the inside of the cap are also very cute. When I was elementary school aged I loved to drink snapple and collect the caps so I could reread the fun facts.
It's a great summer tea that my family used to bring along during long driving trips to the beach.
It's sweet and I never get tired of it.
Elle T.
Elle T.
Snapple! One of the few drinks that I always crave for. And because I love tea so much, this drink has made its way to my top fave drinks of all times. The tea flavor is actually there, you can taste it but at the same time its not too strong. Then the combination of the peach flavor gives it more flavor to it. I like their packaging too because their bottle is hard and is not easy to break.
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Madison, NH
Snapple iced teas are my go to iced teas. Especially the peach, there's nothing like a cold peach iced tea on a hot summer day, and let's not forget about the awesome caps which feature fun facts. I have a collection going on. I don't like overly sweet iced teas, and a lot of the other brands are just too sweet, but Snapple is perfect it sweet and refreshing.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
PEACH SNAPPLE IS LIFE. I love this tea so much. It's my go to bottled tea. If I stop at a gas station for a drink, I get peach snapple. If a friend or family member is stopping somewhere and getting me a drink they know they will never go wrong with peach snapple. It's very refreshing, and has the perfect amount of sweetness and tastes so peachy.
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Foodie Expert
not only do you get to enjoy the great flavors in this not over boarded in sugar drink but you get to enjoy some "real facts" with each drink. it's an affordable price and even at stores it's cheaper than buying a soda so why wouldn't you give it a try? I'm a repeat costumer and this is my go to drink, if you enjoy peach anything this is a must.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Antioch , CA
I absolutely love this drink. lately I've been obsessed with peach teas especially on a hot days and this one has been my favorite for years. It's delicious and refreshing. great to bring to the beach or picnic. Even my 6 year old daughter loves it and she usually doesn't like anything.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Love this ice tea it's very refreshing great simple peach flavor. Very inexpensive is very pure simple give it a try it's not overly sweet very pure peach case the packaging is very nice I would say that it's easy to fine that's what's great about it alternative to soda
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavor that Snapple has! I absolutely love it, especially on a hot summer day. I don't buy too many pre-made drinks, but this one is one that I'll definitely keep on hand. It doesn't have that artificial flavor that a lot of other bottled drinks have.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
I'm normally not a tea fan, but this stuff is great!! My husband and I almost always have to have at least one of these in the house. It's the prefect balance between light tea and peach flavors. The peach actually tastes like peach rather than artificial too!
Traci B.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
This is one of my go to drinks when I want something other than soda! Great flavor! Peach flavor tastes so natural you'd swear it was real peach, not artificial. I'd definitely recommend trying this product...but only if you want to be hooked!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
How much different does the diet of this taste?
Arzoo K.
Arzoo K.
South Amboy, NJ
Is it possible to get a whole case of ONLY peach tea snapple?
yesenia a.
yesenia a.
Foodie Expert
This is and amazing taste specially when its really cold !
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
What is in this peach tea? How is this a tea?
Topeka P.
Topeka P.
Foodie Expert
It looks really refreshing! How does it taste? I'm only use to pink lemonade. And I can honestly say that I haven't had a Snapple in years lol