BY SNAPPLE #5 in Tea

• What is your favourite ? 1 Answers
  • It looks really refreshing! How does it taste? I'm only use to pi...1 Answers
  • What is in this peach tea? How is this a tea?3 Answers
Snapple All Natural Peach Tea
  • "During a hot day coming home to an ice cold peach snapple in the fridge is perfect and really hits the spot." in 5 reviews
  • "My kids love the taste its sweet and refreshing especially on a hot summer day at the park" in 3 reviews
Virginia S.
Hammond
Foodie Expert
Most delicious flavor is PeachTea Snapple next to the CranApple Snapple.So refreshing after workouts or hot summer day.Quenches my thirst next to drinkn water.Love giving to my kids for lunches but just wish they would package Snapple in plastic bottles instead of the heavy glass ones.
Sarah M.
This has been my go to drink. It's always the one I choose when I'm at the store. It's very refreshing, and keeps me satisfied. Very good price value. There's all types of flavors which is very sufficient for those people that like to have options.Snapple All Natural Peach Tea
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Snapple but it has so much sugar! The peach tea is by far my favorite flavor and the raspberry tea is a second close. The peach flavor is the most natural a faux peach flavor could be? If that makes any sense? It's really refreshing, especially in the summer. It's a nice treat.
Keyshia C.
New York
Foodie Expert
Yasss! I'm a big Snapple fan. I was looking for something to drink for a long business trip, other than water I decided to give Snapple a try. I love trying different types of tea, but I always buy the Peach, Lemon or Raspberry tea and I just love them. I'm obsessed with Snapple! Peach tea is the best!! Amazing flavor and sweet but not too sweet. I would buy again and recommend to everyone!
trisha V.
Andover
Snapple has always tasted great to me. I remember when I was younger, I love e to pick out new flavors at the grocery store. I recently tried the peach tea and now I am hooked. It is a little on the sweet side but I think I prefer it that way. You should totally try it!
Corey G.
Dickson,TN
YESSSSS! This is a great twist for sweet tea. You will get a nice peach flavor and if you don’t like peach they have other options. So it’s not like super sweet and full of sugars. Plus I love the snap the lid makes when you open it for the first time.
JIA B.
An all time fave of mind. I love it. Sometimes you take a chance when buying it because you never know if you're going to get a sweet or tart pick. You can always find a good deal on individuals at Target, which I love, but the 6/12 packs are always expensive. It's best to keep them out of the light too, which can alter the taste. I like the plastic bottles better too, I wish they offered plastic bottles options more in grocery than they do just for fast food chains or vending machines.
Samantha F.
Largo
This is the only tea that I will drink. All of the others I have tried I didn’t like. This is my go to drink after I’ve done my daily walks and it has the most refreshing taste. I do wish the bottles weren’t glass but I still buy them!
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
This is my downfall! I love peach Snapple so much it’s crazy. I don’t really drink any soft drink or other flavored drinks but this is an exception for some reasons... It’s definitely delicious and refreshing. 😍
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I love snapple but I oddly think it’s too sweet but other then that it’s refreshing , good pricing and good quality. Can be found at any local store / gas station and recommend to others who would love good priced products
Rachel N.
Foodie Expert
How much different does the diet of this taste?
Arzoo K.
South Amboy, NJ
Is it possible to get a whole case of ONLY peach tea snapple?
yesenia a.
Foodie Expert
This is and amazing taste specially when its really cold !
Barbara D.
What is in this peach tea? How is this a tea?
Olenka B.