BY SNAPPLE #3 in Iced Tea

To peach their own. Smooth Snapple tea, perfect peach flavor. We made it just for you from the Best Stuff on Earth.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Tea, Natural Flavors

• What is your favourite ? 1 Answers
  • It looks really refreshing! How does it taste? I'm only use to pi...1 Answers
  • What is in this peach tea? How is this a tea?3 Answers
Snapple All Natural Peach Tea
  • "During a hot day coming home to an ice cold peach snapple in the fridge is perfect and really hits the spot." in 5 reviews
  • "My kids love the taste its sweet and refreshing especially on a hot summer day at the park" in 3 reviews
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
This is my go to drink at the store on most trips.  It is so refreshing and sweet.  I did not love the diet option, but I do like this regular one.  I often buy a pack of them for the fridge at home.  They are popular for the kids too.  I would defiantly buy it again.
It just feels like a healthy buy yummy choice.
Kayla D.
I could live off of Snapple Peach tea. I’ve tried a million peach teas from other companies such as Arizona. And for some reason they all have this weird lemony honey hint to them. I love lemon don’t get me wrong... but I’m just not a fan it in my peach teas. I will be a forever customer of Snapple Natural Peach tea. I love it.
Daisy M.
Super delicious! I'm an avid tea drinker so this is towards the top of my list. I wouldn't say this is "authentic" tea but its still great on a hot, sunny day. It does contain a lot of sugar so if your counting, I'd steer away. I also like how under each bottle cap there is a fun (random) fact :)
Minah H.
Snapple Peach Tea is one of the best teas I've had! You can taste the peach without it being too fruity. I also like my teas sweet, and this tea is perfect for my sweet tooth. The bottle is cute and the price is really good. If you like iced teas, I really recommend this!
An all time fave of mind. I love it. Sometimes you take a chance when buying it because you never know if you're going to get a sweet or tart pick. You can always find a good deal on individuals at Target, which I love, but the 6/12 packs are always expensive. It's best to keep them out of the light too, which can alter the taste. I like the plastic bottles better too, I wish they offered plastic bottles options more in grocery than they do just for fast food chains or vending machines.
Samantha F.
Largo, FL
This is the only tea that I will drink. All of the others I have tried I didn’t like. This is my go to drink after I’ve done my daily walks and it has the most refreshing taste. I do wish the bottles weren’t glass but I still buy them!
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
I actually hated tea for the longest time until I started drinking the Snapple peach tea, definitely my favorite! Cute little bottles and amazing flavors! Highly highly recommended by me! Trust me, it’s the best !
Veronica C.
The peach tea is by far my favorite. It’s just sweet enough to be delicious but not too sweet and sugary to taste fake. It tastes like real peach. And Snapple is made of the best stuff on earth so that’s enough.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
One of my favorite drinks from Snapple makes. The taste is amazing! I love it! I will buy again and again. I would recommend to anyone. The taste is probably the best than other peach teas that are out.
Lindsey H.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite drink in the world. It’s so delicious and refreshing. I get one every time I go to the gas station. I love the class bottle and I really like the facts the put in the lid they are interesting.
Rachel N.
How much different does the diet of this taste?
Arzoo K.
South Amboy, NJ
Is it possible to get a whole case of ONLY peach tea snapple?
yesenia a.
This is and amazing taste specially when its really cold !
Barbara D.
What is in this peach tea? How is this a tea?
Myriam H.