BY SNAPPLE

Snapple?????? All Natural Peach Tea.
Natural Peach Flavor with Other Natural Flavors.
Made from Green & Black Tea Leaves.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth??????. see more...

• So I'm not really a tea drinker but saw these and was really inte...2 Answers
  • What do people like about this kind of Snapple? How does it taste...5 Answers
  • I love the small glass Snapple bottles, but does the large versio...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Second best iced tea Lipton is my favorite, bit this tastes good also very refresing and quenches thirst " in 3 reviews
Casey T.
Casey T.
Foodie Expert
This is my all-time favorite Snapple flavor! I drink this tea all the time in the summer because it tastes so sweet and I love the sound of when you twist the cap! I also love to read the fun little facts on the cap. All of my friends are in love with this drink as well because it's so wonderful and super refreshing!
Florencia J.
Florencia J.
Columbus,Georgia
I really like this tea. I usually go with their Lemon iced tea but i decided to give the peach tea a try. I absolutely loved it. the only thing weird was the kind of bitter after taste, but i think it was still good. I do recommend this tea if you're really thirsty lol it quenches thirst pretty well
Katie M.
Katie M.
Dunnellon, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the snapple peach tea I can not get enough of it. I like all the flavors but peach is my favorite. My husband does not like peach flavored anything and he even loves these I have to hide them from him and my kids they go fast in my house it tastes so good
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Foodie Expert
This would be the second time now I've purchased this ice tea drink. Packaged in a good size plastic bottle or you can buy the smaller glass bottles. Great flavor of peach infused into the tea. Nice sweet flavor. Will purchase again. Yummy!!
Yerania G.
Yerania G.
Snapple peach tea has a good flavor. It has alot of carbs and sugar though. The label and colors used on the label are okay. Ive bought it before and probably continue to once in a while. Its really good when its cold on a hot summer day.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
Nothing like a cold glass of peach tea to beat the heat. I love anything peach especially tea. I love that this tea isn't super sweet nor super bitter its just right. For heaven sakes who doesn't love Snapple like everyone love Snapple.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin , TX
Foodie Expert
I live in Texas, therefore, Sweet Tea is a pretty big deal. I drink these on a regular basis at work. The peach is my favorite. You can also add vodka, and slices of mango, pineapple, and peaches, to make a delicious alcoholic beverage!
Cassia U.
Cassia U.
Foodie Expert
This tea is one of my favorite store-bought tease I have ever tried. It is refreshing and doesn't have that store-bought taste. It has a sweet taste of peach and is very delicious! The con about this is that it's in a glass bottle.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Snapple Peach Tea is my all time favorite peach tea. It has a strong peach flavor, more than any other brands I have tried. Who doesn't love a refreshing peach tea on a hot summer day! If your a tea drinker, you must try it!
Jerrod L.
Jerrod L.
Mount Sterling, KY
Natural flavor and gluten free is always a plus. The nutrition facts are great sugars are high but it's sweet tea so they are going to be. The peach flavor really stands out. Overall one of the top teas to purchase
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Favorite Snapple tea??
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Devon, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the small glass Snapple bottles, but does the large version taste the same?
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Shasta Lake, CA
What do people like about this kind of Snapple? How does it taste and price?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
Who many flavors in total?????
Laylani s.
Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
So I'm not really a tea drinker but saw these and was really interested, is it worth it?