Snapple All Natural Peach Mangosteen Juice Drink uploaded by Emily J.Snapple All Natural Peach Mangosteen Juice Drink uploaded by Daisy P.Snapple All Natural Peach Mangosteen Juice Drink uploaded by Michele G.

BY SNAPPLE

Naturally flavored.
Peach mangosteen.
A blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
All natural Snapple.
Made from the best stuff on earth. see more...

• They no longer sell Snapple where I live. I love the cher...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
Favorite Snapple! Had never heard of mangosteen before I tried this but it was worth it! Such a great surprise and it makes me sad that I can't find it everywhere because it isn't super popular because people don't risk trying new flavors. You should try it!
Jaden R.
I am not a really big fan of tea, and this is the only type of tea and flavor of tea I will drink. I get this Snapple tea sometimes and it is really refreshing, but I get sick of it after a little and can never finish it. I do love the tea and the flavor but I am just not a big fan of tea in the first place.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
What more do you need to know than PEACH and MANGO! This flavor snapple is so delicious and refreshing! Especially on a hot summer day! I only like this mango tea and one other (arizona mango) and the snapple is a little pricier but the extra peach flavor is definitely worth it! Must TRY!
Tiara W.
Davenport
The gym that I go to sells these in this is my go to drink after work out the flavor is very good and sugar is very high in these but the proportion that I drink of it makes it good I'm a repair to do with customer and I will continue getting these I recommend these to everybody
Jeon S.
Des Moines
This is the only one I drinked so far and it was good. I didn't think at first I would like it but I loved it. For people who think if they should try it or it they should it isn't pricy so you can afoard it. If you don't really like sweet drinks don't drink this.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good for the family and friends I would like to recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs I would like to buy again I recommend I would recommend to others
Kate D.
Richmond, VA
This product was very sweet! I really couldn't have that much because it is a bit much to just have as a drink. I think it is more of a dessert and could definitely not have it everyday or even finish it at a serving. I have mixed feelings about this drink.
Katie G.
Wichita
Snapple Peach tea is a refreshing thing to sip on during a hot day by the pool, while at your desk at work, or on a long car ride. I love the flavor and the authentic peach flavor. The value for the price is very good. I would recommend and would buy again.
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
Snapple is a great staple for refreshing summer drinks. It packs a powerful punch of taste, appears to be on the healthier side and has great packaging. I am a repeat consumer and I have been for half of my life. I would recommend ANY snapple flavor.
Kenzi C.
I love this tea it tastes great and has a fun fact in the top of the lid and has a great selection of flavors it's a cult  classic for a reason with its easy to find availability and great price Snapple is a staple drink in my home?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
They no longer sell Snapple where I live. I love the cherry lemonade!! Can you tell me where I can find it?