BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I love Snapple! My favorite flavors are mango raspberry and peach. They taste delicious and refreshing. Has a bit of sweetness but not too much. I always buy a multi flavored large pack from Costco, has a great value.
Amy S.
I like Snapple teas. They are very refreshing and usually a good balance of sweet and tart. This particular flavor wasn’t my favorite though. I would drink it again, but if I had the choice I would probably buy a different flavor next time.
Renee Y.
We like to get the ones in the glass bottles. You can buy a pack of them at Wal-Mart for cheaper than your regular 7-11 store. I feel like the drink tastes more crisp in the glass bottle.
Nicole M.
Denton , TX
This is just sugar water with an odd mango flavor. Unhealthy and tastes funny. I wouldn't drink it again and certainly wouldn't feed it to my children.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Oh how I love these. They honestly taste just as if you were biting into the fresh fruit. I've go many family members and friends hooked on these. They are amazing and so refreshing!
Yanelis M.
I am not a big fan of juice but Snapple does it right, my favorites so far are strawberry/kiwi, mango and apple.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love anything mango and this drink is so good. I buy these at the grocery store or gas station. It is a great value.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
I love mango flavored drinks and I also love Snapple so the two combined makes for a great treat!  Snapple All Natural Mango Madness - 6 CT is delicious! If you enjoy tropical flavors, you'll love this drink! I especially like the fact that Snapple uses real tea for their drinks unlike some other tea brands and tea is really beneficial for your health. LOVE
Alyssa K.
I'm typically not a huge fan of mango flavored anything, but this has changed my mind! It's not an overpowering mango flavor, not too sweet. I buy 2 and 3 6 packs of this at a time and get sad when the last one is drank before I can go to the store again to get more!
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
I drink the snapple apple and it is wonderfully delicious. It tastes like biting into a red apple. It is just a sweet taste too.
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]