BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Woul...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
This is just sugar water with an odd mango flavor. Unhealthy and tastes funny. I wouldn't drink it again and certainly wouldn't feed it to my children.
Sydney T.
I used to love these but recently they just taste way too sweet. I realize my palate has changed substantially, but wow. Cloying and the feeling just lingers.
Tyler R.
I like the mango madness but I'm in love with the original Snapple and Snapple apple
Roseddy Piña D.
Im not sure about that juice , i mean is 10% juice , what is the 90% ? I think that its not a Good option . It tastes little sweet so , the flavor isn t bad.
Amy S.
I like Snapple teas. They are very refreshing and usually a good balance of sweet and tart. This particular flavor wasn’t my favorite though. I would drink it again, but if I had the choice I would probably buy a different flavor next time.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I don't prefer apples, but I went out on a whim when I found this a Kroger. I always enjoy a quick fact under the cap
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
It's too sweet for me, but my husband loves these! I have to cut them with water to make them enjoyable for me.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Snapple has always been to tart for me, but sometimes if I pick the right flavor it's okay just to get rid of my thirst at the moment or a sweet tooth.
Yanelis M.
I am not a big fan of juice but Snapple does it right, my favorites so far are strawberry/kiwi, mango and apple.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
I drink the snapple apple and it is wonderfully delicious. It tastes like biting into a red apple. It is just a sweet taste too.
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]