BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
This is just sugar water with an odd mango flavor. Unhealthy and tastes funny. I wouldn't drink it again and certainly wouldn't feed it to my children.
Sydney T.
I used to love these but recently they just taste way too sweet. I realize my palate has changed substantially, but wow. Cloying and the feeling just lingers.
Tyler R.
I like the mango madness but I'm in love with the original Snapple and Snapple apple
Roseddy Piña D.
Im not sure about that juice , i mean is 10% juice , what is the 90% ? I think that its not a Good option . It tastes little sweet so , the flavor isn t bad.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I don't prefer apples, but I went out on a whim when I found this a Kroger. I always enjoy a quick fact under the cap
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
It's too sweet for me, but my husband loves these! I have to cut them with water to make them enjoyable for me.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Snapple has always been to tart for me, but sometimes if I pick the right flavor it's okay just to get rid of my thirst at the moment or a sweet tooth.
Yanelis M.
I am not a big fan of juice but Snapple does it right, my favorites so far are strawberry/kiwi, mango and apple.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
I drink the snapple apple and it is wonderfully delicious. It tastes like biting into a red apple. It is just a sweet taste too.
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
Mango madness is a original snapple that i love its perfect for the summer on a hot day its has perfect blends of sweets but i think it would be better if thy got more flavors and just made it a little sweeter
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?