BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I love Snapple! My favorite flavors are mango raspberry and peach. They taste delicious and refreshing. Has a bit of sweetness but not too much. I always buy a multi flavored large pack from Costco, has a great value.
Renee Y.
We like to get the ones in the glass bottles. You can buy a pack of them at Wal-Mart for cheaper than your regular 7-11 store. I feel like the drink tastes more crisp in the glass bottle.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Oh how I love these. They honestly taste just as if you were biting into the fresh fruit. I've go many family members and friends hooked on these. They are amazing and so refreshing!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love anything mango and this drink is so good. I buy these at the grocery store or gas station. It is a great value.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
I love mango flavored drinks and I also love Snapple so the two combined makes for a great treat!  Snapple All Natural Mango Madness - 6 CT is delicious! If you enjoy tropical flavors, you'll love this drink! I especially like the fact that Snapple uses real tea for their drinks unlike some other tea brands and tea is really beneficial for your health. LOVE
Alyssa K.
I'm typically not a huge fan of mango flavored anything, but this has changed my mind! It's not an overpowering mango flavor, not too sweet. I buy 2 and 3 6 packs of this at a time and get sad when the last one is drank before I can go to the store again to get more!
Paige W.
THIS DRINK IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! The look of it alone is so pretty but the taste is out of this world! It is priced at such a low price point that anyone can just grab this pack and head to a hot summer party.
Alicia H.
I got an online coupon for a box of these and o love it. Very good taste love the packaging in the glass bottle to me glass it's better and tastes better than plastic. I recommend it to anybody that loves mango.
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
These are so so so good! I can't explain how good these drinks are they have so refreshing in the summer time! Also they are cheap in price I got a 24 pack for 12dollars at Costco i can't get over how great they are
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I love this!! I love snapple drinks! Really has a lot of flavor! Its cheap! I recommend for all you mango lovers!! You can get it basically anywhere !
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]