BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
jessica g.
Love this strawberry an kiwi blend so good and good price and its also a health alternative
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
So good and really extremely awesomely refreshing product. It also really tastes good.
Tyler R.
I like the mango madness but I'm in love with the original Snapple and Snapple apple
Sierra F.
Best Snapple EVER! Takes exactly like a red and delicious! My favorite one so far!
Shauna b.
new Hampshire
Snapple apple is the best! if I find it, I normally grab it before anything else.
Katelyn M.
Berwick, PA
My favorite Snapple is the Apple Snapple! I'm super obsessed with it! It tastes like I'm taking a bite from an actual Apple! I buy a new one every day!
Alexandria O.
Westport, ON
Snapple is SOOO good. Anyone who hasn't tried these delicious iced tea beverages is actually missing out on a little piece of heaven.
Erica C.
My most favorite Snapple... Taste like an actual apple and is also so refreshing.
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]