BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katrina C.
Las vegas, NV
I've tried every flavor of Snapple but I can not stop drink the mango madness I'm literally obsessed
jessica g.
Love this strawberry an kiwi blend so good and good price and its also a health alternative
stephanie g.
New york, Ny
Love this drink on a hot summer day with ice and great for BBQ parties just very refreshing
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
Love snapple, every flavor is great buy my favorite is apple or orange. Recommend this product
Tyler R.
I like the mango madness but I'm in love with the original Snapple and Snapple apple
Awele M.
Snapple Peach Iced Tea is my absolute favorite iced tea! It has the perfect amount of sugar and real peach taste. I find a lot of iced teas are way too sweet, but Snapple is perfect! It is so refreshing and comes in quite a few sizes. I find the normal sized one is a little too small, but the large one has way too much. Snapple does have a lot of calories, but it has a great taste and is made with real tea!
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
This is my favorite Snapple flavor! Probably a bit too sweet for some, but it's affordable beverage that's sold in most stores. I'll definitely continue to buy Snapple!
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
So good and really extremely awesomely refreshing product. It also really tastes good.
Sierra F.
Best Snapple EVER! Takes exactly like a red and delicious! My favorite one so far!
Cia P.
Foodie Expert
The best Apple juice that ever existed. Tastes like red & delicious Apple juice with the skins
How much is it?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?