BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alonipse H.
Alonipse H.
Terry, MS
I really love this new Snapple Apple. It is really a good drink to drink on a hot summer day. Here in Mississippi it gets pretty hot so drinking this all natural Snapple Apple is the best. Anybody days after looking for a great summer drink should really try these new Snapple Apple.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
Snapple are very very good, i love the straberry kiwi
yuuuuuummmmmmmmmm
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Snapple has always been to tart for me, but sometimes if I pick the right flavor it's okay just to get rid of my thirst at the moment or a sweet tooth.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Danville, AL
Tastes like a real Apple, not like how you would think apple juice tastes like. I got a six pack from walmart for 4.99 and it's been well worth it. I would highly recommend this!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Foodie Expert
I love mangoes. I love iced tea. It was destined that I would love mango flavored iced tea. I especially like that this isn't diet, because I am allergic to aspartame, so I can actually drink this stuff!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Snapple and I love mango flavored drinks! This taste sooooo good! This isn't too expensive too, it's pretty affordable!
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Boscawen, NH
Foodie Expert
So, so good! My second favorite flavor besides raspberry! The diet is also good, still with a great flavor but you are saving on calories!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
Foodie Expert
It's too sweet for me, but my husband loves these! I have to cut them with water to make them enjoyable for me.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
I usually buy the variety pack at bj's whenever they are on sale. It's really sweet and it's not 100% real juice. I think it has about 5%.
joshua b.
joshua b.
clarksburg, wv
I love snapple apple so much ive been drinking these for years if u havent had them the u need to go get one
How much is it?
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?