BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
It's too sweet for me, but my husband loves these! I have to cut them with water to make them enjoyable for me.
joshua b.
clarksburg, wv
I love snapple apple so much ive been drinking these for years if u havent had them the u need to go get one
Krystie W.
Barberton, OH
Snapple apple is by far the best snapple ever! I love that i can get them at my work daily! soooo delicious!
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love mangoes! And these are such good flavored. Theyre so refreshing especially when theyre nice and cold
Katrina C.
Las vegas, NV
I've tried every flavor of Snapple but I can not stop drink the mango madness I'm literally obsessed
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The best favor is Snapple apple ..I can drink this everyday I love it leave a crisp taste in mouth
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
Love snapple, every flavor is great buy my favorite is apple or orange. Recommend this product
Cia P.
The best Apple juice that ever existed. Tastes like red & delicious Apple juice with the skins
Erin M.
Liberty, MO
My favorite drink the only apple juice i will drink but need to try more of the other flavors
stephanie g.
New york, Ny
Love this drink on a hot summer day with ice and great for BBQ parties just very refreshing
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]