BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I just bought a six pack at HEB for 3.99. My favorite is the apple, it has a great taste, my kids love them. We put them in the freezer and when they turn to slush they are delicious.
Krystie W.
Krystie W.
Barberton, OH
Snapple apple is by far the best snapple ever! I love that i can get them at my work daily! soooo delicious!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Clinton, NY
I love drinking Snapple. I do not like the amount of sugar in each bottle. I try to drink half or water it down to make it less sugary
Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I love Snapple apple, my work place has them in the vending machines! ahh refreshing and sweet enough for an afternoon pick me up.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Huron, OH
Foodie Expert
Snapple Apple is the best. Usually I water it down a bit to make it a bit more healthier since there's a lot of sugar in it.
Shauna b.
Shauna b.
new Hampshire
Snapple apple is the best! if I find it, I normally grab it before anything else.
Ashaki B.
Ashaki B.
I love the peach Snapple. I tried it while I was in texas and I literally drunk the whole case of them in 4 days , which is rather insane I might add. But the taste was so addicting at first I really loved the mango but now THIS IS MY NEW FAV. I hope they ave it in Chicago.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Foodie Expert
I used to love these but recently they just taste way too sweet. I realize my palate has changed substantially, but wow. Cloying and the feeling just lingers.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
The best favor is Snapple apple ..I can drink this everyday I love it leave a crisp taste in mouth
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
I have always enjoyed Snapple drinks. Recently I found Snapple Apple, and it has become my all time favorite Snapple beverage. To me, it tastes just like a ripe apple, picked and juiced from the tree, at its peak time. I'm so glad Snapple came out with this, as it tastes nothing like your average apple juice. Great job Snapple!
How much is it?
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?