BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Woul...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love Snapple and I love mango flavored drinks! This taste sooooo good! This isn't too expensive too, it's pretty affordable!
Katie K.
Huron, OH
Snapple Apple is the best. Usually I water it down a bit to make it a bit more healthier since there's a lot of sugar in it.
This is super good! I love it! If you aren't concerned with juice being from concentrate, it is an amazing choice! I LOVE it!
Tali L.
Delicious! My favorite flavor! Love this drink, don't like all the sugar but when you're going to splurge this is the drink
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This Snapple is the best taste and for the price of the 12 pack way worth it I love to buy in bulk saves time and money
Jen M.
New York
I recently bought the 12 pack. This doesn't really taste like mango in my opinion, but it's still sweet and refreshing.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love anything mango and this drink is so good. I buy these at the grocery store or gas station. It is a great value.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I don't prefer apples, but I went out on a whim when I found this a Kroger. I always enjoy a quick fact under the cap
Antonia P.
Santa Maria
My favorite drinks!!!!! I could drink them all day! Snapple Mango Madness Juice Drink
Mikayla D.
I recently tired Snapple and can't get enough. The mango is my favorite flavour, but the others are still super good!
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]