BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
jessica g.
Love this strawberry an kiwi blend so good and good price and its also a health alternative
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
So good and really extremely awesomely refreshing product. It also really tastes good.
Tyler R.
I like the mango madness but I'm in love with the original Snapple and Snapple apple
Sierra F.
Best Snapple EVER! Takes exactly like a red and delicious! My favorite one so far!
Brenda N.
I usually buy the variety pack at bj's whenever they are on sale. It's really sweet and it's not 100% real juice. I think it has about 5%.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Foodie Expert
Hmm that's odd the upc I scanned was on a Snapple apple bottle well anywho this stuff is very refreshing, sooo yummy. it taste better than traditional apple juice. I swear it's like biting into the ripest juiciest red apple like I swear the BEST red apple you've ever tasted. I'm a huge fan of this even the after taste taste like that last bite its kind of hard to describe it's .99¢ or $1 go try it :")
Melissa G.
Clinton, NY
I love drinking Snapple. I do not like the amount of sugar in each bottle. I try to drink half or water it down to make it less sugary
Alexis H.
Strawberry Kiwi is my boyfriend's go-to drink!! Snapple tastes great in a lot of flavors and there is a flavor for every occasion!
Katie K.
Huron, OH
Foodie Expert
Snapple Apple is the best. Usually I water it down a bit to make it a bit more healthier since there's a lot of sugar in it.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I just bought a six pack at HEB for 3.99. My favorite is the apple, it has a great taste, my kids love them. We put them in the freezer and when they turn to slush they are delicious.
How much is it?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?