BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Snapple has always been to tart for me, but sometimes if I pick the right flavor it's okay just to get rid of my thirst at the moment or a sweet tooth.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
Snapple are very very good, i love the straberry kiwi
yuuuuuummmmmmmmmm
Brittany R.
Danville, AL
Tastes like a real Apple, not like how you would think apple juice tastes like. I got a six pack from walmart for 4.99 and it's been well worth it. I would highly recommend this!
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
Foodie Expert
It's too sweet for me, but my husband loves these! I have to cut them with water to make them enjoyable for me.
Heidi K.
Boscawen, NH
Foodie Expert
So, so good! My second favorite flavor besides raspberry! The diet is also good, still with a great flavor but you are saving on calories!
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Snapple and I love mango flavored drinks! This taste sooooo good! This isn't too expensive too, it's pretty affordable!
Morgan S.
Foodie Expert
I love mangoes. I love iced tea. It was destined that I would love mango flavored iced tea. I especially like that this isn't diet, because I am allergic to aspartame, so I can actually drink this stuff!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Foodie Expert
I love Snapple apple, my work place has them in the vending machines! ahh refreshing and sweet enough for an afternoon pick me up.
Brenda N.
I usually buy the variety pack at bj's whenever they are on sale. It's really sweet and it's not 100% real juice. I think it has about 5%.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Foodie Expert
Hmm that's odd the upc I scanned was on a Snapple apple bottle well anywho this stuff is very refreshing, sooo yummy. it taste better than traditional apple juice. I swear it's like biting into the ripest juiciest red apple like I swear the BEST red apple you've ever tasted. I'm a huge fan of this even the after taste taste like that last bite its kind of hard to describe it's .99¢ or $1 go try it :")
How much is it?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?