BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Whitney G.
I love the Apple flavored Snapple! It actually has a real Apple taste! It's not too sweet or tart and it's just deliciously refreshing!
Melissa G.
Clinton, NY
I love drinking Snapple. I do not like the amount of sugar in each bottle. I try to drink half or water it down to make it less sugary
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Literally taste like a red apple!! No artificial taste at all. I like the glass bottle also. I was super impressed with the flavor!!
Alexis H.
Strawberry Kiwi is my boyfriend's go-to drink!! Snapple tastes great in a lot of flavors and there is a flavor for every occasion!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I love Snapple apple, my work place has them in the vending machines! ahh refreshing and sweet enough for an afternoon pick me up.
Idalmis C.
Snapples Mango drink is WONDERFUL !! I bought the 6 pack and finished it in days. The flavor of it is just so amazing. I love it.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
I drink the snapple apple and it is wonderfully delicious. It tastes like biting into a red apple. It is just a sweet taste too.
Daysi G.
Best drink I've ever had. Great taste. It's refreshing and delicious. Freeze it for summer and you will get the best slushies.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I love Snapple and I love mango flavored drinks! This taste sooooo good! This isn't too expensive too, it's pretty affordable!
This is super good! I love it! If you aren't concerned with juice being from concentrate, it is an amazing choice! I LOVE it!
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]