BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Woul...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sydney T.
I used to love these but recently they just taste way too sweet. I realize my palate has changed substantially, but wow. Cloying and the feeling just lingers.
Roseddy P.
Im not sure about that juice , i mean is 10% juice , what is the 90% ? I think that its not a Good option . It tastes little sweet so , the flavor isn t bad.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Snapple has always been to tart for me, but sometimes if I pick the right flavor it's okay just to get rid of my thirst at the moment or a sweet tooth.
Alexia N.
Fruit punch is my favorite!!! Really love this juice! Feels so natural and fresh! They made a plastic bottle that is really handy! 5 stars for this!!!
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
Im a big Snapple fan! This flavor is sweet and deelish! Good alternative for soda. Summer is around the corner and a cold Snapple will do the trick. .
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I love this!! I love snapple drinks! Really has a lot of flavor! Its cheap! I recommend for all you mango lovers!! You can get it basically anywhere !
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
This is just sugar water with an odd mango flavor. Unhealthy and tastes funny. I wouldn't drink it again and certainly wouldn't feed it to my children.
Shelby B.
Tacoma
I love Snapple and the apple Snapple is my favorite! It tastes just like apples my daughter loves them too! I am definitely going to buy more!
Brenda N.
I usually buy the variety pack at bj's whenever they are on sale. It's really sweet and it's not 100% real juice. I think it has about 5%.
Heidi K.
Boscawen, NH
So, so good! My second favorite flavor besides raspberry! The diet is also good, still with a great flavor but you are saving on calories!
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]