BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexia N.
Alexia N.
Fruit punch is my favorite!!! Really love this juice! Feels so natural and fresh! They made a plastic bottle that is really handy! 5 stars for this!!!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
The best stuffff on earth🌍 I love Snapple I dont think I've ever had a bad flavor ever! Who doesn't love a nice cikf refreshing Snapple!
Krista M.
Krista M.
I used the scanner on a bottle of Snapple Apple & it brought me here. This flavor is awesome, and tastes just like a fresh, crisp apple. Not like most "apple juices" as you'd expect. I do agree with most people on the sugar content. It's a little high, so usually I'll buy one and sip on it for a day or two.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Tacoma
I love Snapple and the apple Snapple is my favorite! It tastes just like apples my daughter loves them too! I am definitely going to buy more!
Tita G.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I love this!! I love snapple drinks! Really has a lot of flavor! Its cheap! I recommend for all you mango lovers!! You can get it basically anywhere !
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Foodie Expert
I love the Apple flavored Snapple! It actually has a real Apple taste! It's not too sweet or tart and it's just deliciously refreshing!
Idalmis C.
Idalmis C.
Foodie Expert
Snapples Mango drink is WONDERFUL !! I bought the 6 pack and finished it in days. The flavor of it is just so amazing. I love it.
Tali L.
Tali L.
Foodie Expert
Delicious! My favorite flavor! Love this drink, don't like all the sugar but when you're going to splurge this is the drink
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
This Snapple is the best taste and for the price of the 12 pack way worth it I love to buy in bulk saves time and money
Jen M.
Jen M.
New York
I recently bought the 12 pack. This doesn't really taste like mango in my opinion, but it's still sweet and refreshing.
How much is it?
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?