BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Roseddy Piña D.
Im not sure about that juice , i mean is 10% juice , what is the 90% ? I think that its not a Good option . It tastes little sweet so , the flavor isn t bad.
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
This is just sugar water with an odd mango flavor. Unhealthy and tastes funny. I wouldn't drink it again and certainly wouldn't feed it to my children.
Alexia N.
Fruit punch is my favorite!!! Really love this juice! Feels so natural and fresh! They made a plastic bottle that is really handy! 5 stars for this!!!
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I love this!! I love snapple drinks! Really has a lot of flavor! Its cheap! I recommend for all you mango lovers!! You can get it basically anywhere !
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Snapple has always been to tart for me, but sometimes if I pick the right flavor it's okay just to get rid of my thirst at the moment or a sweet tooth.
Shelby B.
Tacoma
I love Snapple and the apple Snapple is my favorite! It tastes just like apples my daughter loves them too! I am definitely going to buy more!
Brenda N.
I usually buy the variety pack at bj's whenever they are on sale. It's really sweet and it's not 100% real juice. I think it has about 5%.
Heidi K.
Boscawen, NH
So, so good! My second favorite flavor besides raspberry! The diet is also good, still with a great flavor but you are saving on calories!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
The best stuffff on earth🌍 I love Snapple I dont think I've ever had a bad flavor ever! Who doesn't love a nice cikf refreshing Snapple!
Joyce k.
Snapple apple is my favorite flavor! Taste like delicious sweet apples but without the juice flavor. Drinking it cold is very refreshing!
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]