BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Woul...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa H.
This is my top favorite kind of snapple drinks, the peach one is my other favorite and I think the peach and mango madness are tied for first. I'm very picky about fruit drinks but these are wonderful! Not too sweet and have a good after taste too. Even if ur not much of a mango person I'd say give this a try. It's not too much mango but not watery tasting either it's like perfect
Krista M.
I used the scanner on a bottle of Snapple Apple & it brought me here. This flavor is awesome, and tastes just like a fresh, crisp apple. Not like most "apple juices" as you'd expect. I do agree with most people on the sugar content. It's a little high, so usually I'll buy one and sip on it for a day or two.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Hmm that's odd the upc I scanned was on a Snapple apple bottle well anywho this stuff is very refreshing, sooo yummy. it taste better than traditional apple juice. I swear it's like biting into the ripest juiciest red apple like I swear the BEST red apple you've ever tasted. I'm a huge fan of this even the after taste taste like that last bite its kind of hard to describe it's .99¢ or $1 go try it :")
Awele M.
Snapple Peach Iced Tea is my absolute favorite iced tea! It has the perfect amount of sugar and real peach taste. I find a lot of iced teas are way too sweet, but Snapple is perfect! It is so refreshing and comes in quite a few sizes. I find the normal sized one is a little too small, but the large one has way too much. Snapple does have a lot of calories, but it has a great taste and is made with real tea!
Tiffany A.
Albemarle, NC
This is a very good drink. The price is appropriate depending on where you buy it from. I have found it to be cheaper at my local convenience stores versus the grocery store.
Morgan S.
I love mangoes. I love iced tea. It was destined that I would love mango flavored iced tea. I especially like that this isn't diet, because I am allergic to aspartame, so I can actually drink this stuff!
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
This is my favorite Snapple flavor! Probably a bit too sweet for some, but it's affordable beverage that's sold in most stores. I'll definitely continue to buy Snapple!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I just bought a six pack at HEB for 3.99. My favorite is the apple, it has a great taste, my kids love them. We put them in the freezer and when they turn to slush they are delicious.
Brittany R.
Danville, AL
Tastes like a real Apple, not like how you would think apple juice tastes like. I got a six pack from walmart for 4.99 and it's been well worth it. I would highly recommend this!
Alonipse H.
Terry, MS
I really love this new Snapple Apple. It is really a good drink to drink on a hot summer day. Here in Mississippi it gets pretty hot so drinking this all natural Snapple Apple is the best. Anybody days after looking for a great summer drink should really try these new Snapple Apple.
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]