BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Foodie Expert
Mango Snapple tastes best straight from the fridge. The mango flavor is amazing. This is so refreshing. They can be a little expensive, but I just watch the sale adds and get them when they are on sale. The little fun fact on the cap is a fun bonus!
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
These are so so so good! I can't explain how good these drinks are they have so refreshing in the summer time! Also they are cheap in price I got a 24 pack for 12dollars at Costco i can't get over how great they are
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Foodie Expert
A very tasty drink. It is real to its flavor meaning if it says mango then you're getting a mango taste. Easy to find in stores. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a great affordable drink.
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
Foodie Expert
I love the mango and kiwi strawberry flavor . I don't know why but there's just something about the flavors that i like. I always drink this whether it's for lunch or dinner. I would definitely buy this again. Lml I do everyday. And it's just $2.09 for a bottle.
Paige W.
Paige W.
THIS DRINK IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! The look of it alone is so pretty but the taste is out of this world! It is priced at such a low price point that anyone can just grab this pack and head to a hot summer party.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love snapple! This flavor is delicious as well. It is very refreshing and truly does taste like mangoes. However fair warning to people out there who do not like super sweet drinks, you probably will not like this!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
So much I can say about this stuff but I'm going to talk about my favorite flavor. I love the apple!! It is hands down the best drink out there and it's so much better for you than most stuff! I would recommend to everyone!!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
I really like the taste of Snapple, especially the Mango flavor. I like the fact that they're all natural too. The only thing I dislike is the amount of sugar in them! I understand that a lot of it is natural suger and what isn't natural is added but it really hurts my teeth. It might just be because I have sensitive teeth, but it's almost as if it eats away at my enamel. Whatever it is, it still tastes good and is better for you than most teas sold in major grocery stores/gas stations.
Desaree B.
Desaree B.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
I love getting Snapple in the packs because it's cheaper in my opinion and you can always have more whenever you want. They taste very good all the flavors are good. Would buy again
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Foodie Expert
Literally taste like a red apple!! No artificial taste at all. I like the glass bottle also. I was super impressed with the flavor!!
How much is it?
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?