BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Awele M.
Snapple Peach Iced Tea is my absolute favorite iced tea! It has the perfect amount of sugar and real peach taste. I find a lot of iced teas are way too sweet, but Snapple is perfect! It is so refreshing and comes in quite a few sizes. I find the normal sized one is a little too small, but the large one has way too much. Snapple does have a lot of calories, but it has a great taste and is made with real tea!
Tiffany A.
Albemarle, NC
This is a very good drink. The price is appropriate depending on where you buy it from. I have found it to be cheaper at my local convenience stores versus the grocery store.
Morgan S.
I love mangoes. I love iced tea. It was destined that I would love mango flavored iced tea. I especially like that this isn't diet, because I am allergic to aspartame, so I can actually drink this stuff!
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
This is my favorite Snapple flavor! Probably a bit too sweet for some, but it's affordable beverage that's sold in most stores. I'll definitely continue to buy Snapple!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I just bought a six pack at HEB for 3.99. My favorite is the apple, it has a great taste, my kids love them. We put them in the freezer and when they turn to slush they are delicious.
Brittany R.
Danville, AL
Tastes like a real Apple, not like how you would think apple juice tastes like. I got a six pack from walmart for 4.99 and it's been well worth it. I would highly recommend this!
Alonipse H.
Terry, MS
I really love this new Snapple Apple. It is really a good drink to drink on a hot summer day. Here in Mississippi it gets pretty hot so drinking this all natural Snapple Apple is the best. Anybody days after looking for a great summer drink should really try these new Snapple Apple.
Sydney T.
I used to love these but recently they just taste way too sweet. I realize my palate has changed substantially, but wow. Cloying and the feeling just lingers.
Roseddy Piña D.
Im not sure about that juice , i mean is 10% juice , what is the 90% ? I think that its not a Good option . It tastes little sweet so , the flavor isn t bad.
Dawn L.
Hillsboro, OH
Snapple has always been to tart for me, but sometimes if I pick the right flavor it's okay just to get rid of my thirst at the moment or a sweet tooth.
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]