BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia H.
I got an online coupon for a box of these and o love it. Very good taste love the packaging in the glass bottle to me glass it's better and tastes better than plastic. I recommend it to anybody that loves mango.
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
These are so so so good! I can't explain how good these drinks are they have so refreshing in the summer time! Also they are cheap in price I got a 24 pack for 12dollars at Costco i can't get over how great they are
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
Mango madness is a original snapple that i love its perfect for the summer on a hot day its has perfect blends of sweets but i think it would be better if thy got more flavors and just made it a little sweeter
Kionna D.
A very tasty drink. It is real to its flavor meaning if it says mango then you're getting a mango taste. Easy to find in stores. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a great affordable drink.
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
So much I can say about this stuff but I'm going to talk about my favorite flavor. I love the apple!! It is hands down the best drink out there and it's so much better for you than most stuff! I would recommend to everyone!!
Paige W.
THIS DRINK IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! The look of it alone is so pretty but the taste is out of this world! It is priced at such a low price point that anyone can just grab this pack and head to a hot summer party.
Diana H.
['Elk Grove', ''], CA
I love snapple! This flavor is delicious as well. It is very refreshing and truly does taste like mangoes. However fair warning to people out there who do not like super sweet drinks, you probably will not like this!
Desaree B.
Hanford, CA
I love getting Snapple in the packs because it's cheaper in my opinion and you can always have more whenever you want. They taste very good all the flavors are good. Would buy again
Sara P.
I really like the taste of Snapple, especially the Mango flavor. I like the fact that they're all natural too. The only thing I dislike is the amount of sugar in them! I understand that a lot of it is natural suger and what isn't natural is added but it really hurts my teeth. It might just be because I have sensitive teeth, but it's almost as if it eats away at my enamel. Whatever it is, it still tastes good and is better for you than most teas sold in major grocery stores/gas stations.
Alyssa H.
This is my top favorite kind of snapple drinks, the peach one is my other favorite and I think the peach and mango madness are tied for first. I'm very picky about fruit drinks but these are wonderful! Not too sweet and have a good after taste too. Even if ur not much of a mango person I'd say give this a try. It's not too much mango but not watery tasting either it's like perfect
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]