BY SNAPPLE

Snapple¬ģ All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristy H.
Lexington , KY
Foodie Expert
So much I can say about this stuff but I'm going to talk about my favorite flavor. I love the apple!! It is hands down the best drink out there and it's so much better for you than most stuff! I would recommend to everyone!!
Paige W.
THIS DRINK IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! The look of it alone is so pretty but the taste is out of this world! It is priced at such a low price point that anyone can just grab this pack and head to a hot summer party.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
I love snapple! This flavor is delicious as well. It is very refreshing and truly does taste like mangoes. However fair warning to people out there who do not like super sweet drinks, you probably will not like this!
Desaree B.
Hanford, CA
Foodie Expert
I love getting Snapple in the packs because it's cheaper in my opinion and you can always have more whenever you want. They taste very good all the flavors are good. Would buy again
Alonipse H.
Terry, MS
I really love this new Snapple Apple. It is really a good drink to drink on a hot summer day. Here in Mississippi it gets pretty hot so drinking this all natural Snapple Apple is the best. Anybody days after looking for a great summer drink should really try these new Snapple Apple.
Alexia N.
Fruit punch is my favorite!!! Really love this juice! Feels so natural and fresh! They made a plastic bottle that is really handy! 5 stars for this!!!
Tita G.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I love this!! I love snapple drinks! Really has a lot of flavor! Its cheap! I recommend for all you mango lovers!! You can get it basically anywhere !
Shelby B.
Tacoma
I love Snapple and the apple Snapple is my favorite! It tastes just like apples my daughter loves them too! I am definitely going to buy more!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
The best stuffff on earthūüĆć I love Snapple I dont think I've ever had a bad flavor ever! Who doesn't love a nice cikf refreshing Snapple!
Joyce k.
Snapple apple is my favorite flavor! Taste like delicious sweet apples but without the juice flavor. Drinking it cold is very refreshing!
How much is it?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?