BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
jessica g.
jessica g.
Love this strawberry an kiwi blend so good and good price and its also a health alternative
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
New york, Ny
Love this drink on a hot summer day with ice and great for BBQ parties just very refreshing
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
So good and really extremely awesomely refreshing product. It also really tastes good.
Tyler R.
Tyler R.
I like the mango madness but I'm in love with the original Snapple and Snapple apple
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Best Snapple EVER! Takes exactly like a red and delicious! My favorite one so far!
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Foodie Expert
Hmm that's odd the upc I scanned was on a Snapple apple bottle well anywho this stuff is very refreshing, sooo yummy. it taste better than traditional apple juice. I swear it's like biting into the ripest juiciest red apple like I swear the BEST red apple you've ever tasted. I'm a huge fan of this even the after taste taste like that last bite its kind of hard to describe it's .99¢ or $1 go try it :")
Kara P.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Foodie Expert
I love mango flavored drinks and I also love Snapple so the two combined makes for a great treat!  Snapple All Natural Mango Madness - 6 CT is delicious! If you enjoy tropical flavors, you'll love this drink! I especially like the fact that Snapple uses real tea for their drinks unlike some other tea brands and tea is really beneficial for your health. LOVE
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I'm typically not a huge fan of mango flavored anything, but this has changed my mind! It's not an overpowering mango flavor, not too sweet. I buy 2 and 3 6 packs of this at a time and get sad when the last one is drank before I can go to the store again to get more!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Foodie Expert
I got an online coupon for a box of these and o love it. Very good taste love the packaging in the glass bottle to me glass it's better and tastes better than plastic. I recommend it to anybody that loves mango.
Luso R.
Luso R.
glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
Mango madness is a original snapple that i love its perfect for the summer on a hot day its has perfect blends of sweets but i think it would be better if thy got more flavors and just made it a little sweeter
How much is it?
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?