BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Awele M.
Awele M.
Snapple Peach Iced Tea is my absolute favorite iced tea! It has the perfect amount of sugar and real peach taste. I find a lot of iced teas are way too sweet, but Snapple is perfect! It is so refreshing and comes in quite a few sizes. I find the normal sized one is a little too small, but the large one has way too much. Snapple does have a lot of calories, but it has a great taste and is made with real tea!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This is my top favorite kind of snapple drinks, the peach one is my other favorite and I think the peach and mango madness are tied for first. I'm very picky about fruit drinks but these are wonderful! Not too sweet and have a good after taste too. Even if ur not much of a mango person I'd say give this a try. It's not too much mango but not watery tasting either it's like perfect
Safiya R.
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
This is my favorite Snapple flavor! Probably a bit too sweet for some, but it's affordable beverage that's sold in most stores. I'll definitely continue to buy Snapple!
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Im not sure about that juice , i mean is 10% juice , what is the 90% ? I think that its not a Good option . It tastes little sweet so , the flavor isn t bad.
Joyce k.
Joyce k.
Snapple apple is my favorite flavor! Taste like delicious sweet apples but without the juice flavor. Drinking it cold is very refreshing!
Alexis H.
Strawberry Kiwi is my boyfriend's go-to drink!! Snapple tastes great in a lot of flavors and there is a flavor for every occasion!
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Las vegas, NV
I've tried every flavor of Snapple but I can not stop drink the mango madness I'm literally obsessed
Cia P.
Cia P.
The best Apple juice that ever existed. Tastes like red & delicious Apple juice with the skins
jesenia g.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
Love snapple, every flavor is great buy my favorite is apple or orange. Recommend this product
Erin M.
Erin M.
Liberty, MO
My favorite drink the only apple juice i will drink but need to try more of the other flavors
How much is it?
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?