BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy S.
I like Snapple teas. They are very refreshing and usually a good balance of sweet and tart. This particular flavor wasn’t my favorite though. I would drink it again, but if I had the choice I would probably buy a different flavor next time.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I love Snapple! My favorite flavors are mango raspberry and peach. They taste delicious and refreshing. Has a bit of sweetness but not too much. I always buy a multi flavored large pack from Costco, has a great value.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Oh how I love these. They honestly taste just as if you were biting into the fresh fruit. I've go many family members and friends hooked on these. They are amazing and so refreshing!
Renee Y.
We like to get the ones in the glass bottles. You can buy a pack of them at Wal-Mart for cheaper than your regular 7-11 store. I feel like the drink tastes more crisp in the glass bottle.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I have always enjoyed Snapple drinks. Recently I found Snapple Apple, and it has become my all time favorite Snapple beverage. To me, it tastes just like a ripe apple, picked and juiced from the tree, at its peak time. I'm so glad Snapple came out with this, as it tastes nothing like your average apple juice. Great job Snapple!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
I love mango flavored drinks and I also love Snapple so the two combined makes for a great treat!  Snapple All Natural Mango Madness - 6 CT is delicious! If you enjoy tropical flavors, you'll love this drink! I especially like the fact that Snapple uses real tea for their drinks unlike some other tea brands and tea is really beneficial for your health. LOVE
Alyssa K.
Chicago , IL
I'm typically not a huge fan of mango flavored anything, but this has changed my mind! It's not an overpowering mango flavor, not too sweet. I buy 2 and 3 6 packs of this at a time and get sad when the last one is drank before I can go to the store again to get more!
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
I love the mango and kiwi strawberry flavor . I don't know why but there's just something about the flavors that i like. I always drink this whether it's for lunch or dinner. I would definitely buy this again. Lml I do everyday. And it's just $2.09 for a bottle.
Ashaki B.
I love the peach Snapple. I tried it while I was in texas and I literally drunk the whole case of them in 4 days , which is rather insane I might add. But the taste was so addicting at first I really loved the mango but now THIS IS MY NEW FAV. I hope they ave it in Chicago.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Mango Snapple tastes best straight from the fridge. The mango flavor is amazing. This is so refreshing. They can be a little expensive, but I just watch the sale adds and get them when they are on sale. The little fun fact on the cap is a fun bonus!
How much is it?
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Is this artificially flavored ?
Renee Y.
Do you guys like the sample drinks in the plastic bottles or the glass bottles better? [product:snapple-all-natural-mango-madness---6-ct]