BY SNAPPLE

Snapple® All Natural Mango Madness.
Naturally flavored.
Blend of juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Juice drink.
190 calories per bottle.
6 - 16 fl oz bottles (96 fl oz).
6 - 473 ml bottles (2.8 L). see more...

• Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.3 Answers
  • I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like...1 Answers
  • How much is it? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Foodie Expert
I love mango flavored drinks and I also love Snapple so the two combined makes for a great treat!  Snapple All Natural Mango Madness - 6 CT is delicious! If you enjoy tropical flavors, you'll love this drink! I especially like the fact that Snapple uses real tea for their drinks unlike some other tea brands and tea is really beneficial for your health. LOVE
Alyssa M.
I'm typically not a huge fan of mango flavored anything, but this has changed my mind! It's not an overpowering mango flavor, not too sweet. I buy 2 and 3 6 packs of this at a time and get sad when the last one is drank before I can go to the store again to get more!
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
Foodie Expert
I love the mango and kiwi strawberry flavor . I don't know why but there's just something about the flavors that i like. I always drink this whether it's for lunch or dinner. I would definitely buy this again. Lml I do everyday. And it's just $2.09 for a bottle.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Foodie Expert
Mango Snapple tastes best straight from the fridge. The mango flavor is amazing. This is so refreshing. They can be a little expensive, but I just watch the sale adds and get them when they are on sale. The little fun fact on the cap is a fun bonus!
Alicia H.
Foodie Expert
I got an online coupon for a box of these and o love it. Very good taste love the packaging in the glass bottle to me glass it's better and tastes better than plastic. I recommend it to anybody that loves mango.
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
These are so so so good! I can't explain how good these drinks are they have so refreshing in the summer time! Also they are cheap in price I got a 24 pack for 12dollars at Costco i can't get over how great they are
Luso R.
glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
Mango madness is a original snapple that i love its perfect for the summer on a hot day its has perfect blends of sweets but i think it would be better if thy got more flavors and just made it a little sweeter
Kionna D.
Foodie Expert
A very tasty drink. It is real to its flavor meaning if it says mango then you're getting a mango taste. Easy to find in stores. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a great affordable drink.
Kristy H.
Lexington , KY
Foodie Expert
So much I can say about this stuff but I'm going to talk about my favorite flavor. I love the apple!! It is hands down the best drink out there and it's so much better for you than most stuff! I would recommend to everyone!!
Paige W.
THIS DRINK IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! The look of it alone is so pretty but the taste is out of this world! It is priced at such a low price point that anyone can just grab this pack and head to a hot summer party.
How much is it?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? If so what do they taste like.
Alexis H.
Favorite Flavor?
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Is this artificially flavored ?
Olivia M.
Topeka, KS
I love mangos, mango smoothies, and mango popsicles. Would I like this too?