BeveragesCoffee & TeaSnapple
All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea

Snapple All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea

Snapple® All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea.
Natural Flavored Lemonade Iced Tea with Other Natural Flavors.
Made from Green & Black Tea Leaves.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®.

Does this leave an aftertaste in your mouth?
Start your review of Snapple All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Grace C.
Hull, MA
delicious beverage especially in hot months. it is really refreshing and sweet, i’m a tea addict and love my iced tea lemonade
Kayti B.
Snapple All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Kayti B.
We love this tea in our household. I buy it all the time mostly in the spring and summer for a light refresher after being outside all day. We usually buy the packs of 6 because it's cheaper than buying individual bottles. I'd recommend these to anyone. For the price, they're really good and the bottle is designed so nicely that it fits almost anywhere.
Sara W.
Plano, TX
One of my favorite Snapple flavors. Nothing beats iced tea and lemonade mixed together.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh,PA
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this when I was younger because to drink Snapple was the hip thing to do. Unfortunately it tastes like iced tea from concentrate and was not very good. I like teas that taste sweet and fresh brewed. Snapple All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea
Jenny G.
Bronx, NY
When it comes to lemonade ice tea, Snapple All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea is my first choice! I love the natural blend of citrus & the balance of sweetness plus it's an extra fun to read the #realfacts trivia on the lid!
Skyler G.
Spring Valley, NY
Snapple’s all natural lemonade ice tea I gave it four stars. I gave it four stars because it’s above three stars for that it’s neat satisfies my thirst and it’s above average good drink. I really enjoy this brand very much and this is a good flavor to add to the brand. It taste very refreshing, and I’m glad I’m able to see with it when I go grocery shopping to be able to buy a pack of them.
Cindy T.
Snapple All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Cindy T.
Snapple is the Best all natural lemonade ice tea you can buy in a bottle. All you have to do is buy Can you have a tasting great Lemonade iced tea. Great flavor good price and I would buy again.
Courtney G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love lemonade and hate the taste of tea but the blend together makes me fall in love! As someone who can’t stand the taste of tea, I cannot taste it in the drink.
Tori R.
I could drink this with anything! I love lemonade ice teas, and Snapple has been my favorite go to brand for this!
Jealyne R.
Snapple Lemonade Iced Tea- This drink tastes good and sweet!! Although Snapple may be a bit pricy I think they are worth it. I recommend to people who love mixed drinks! I would buy again. I love how all the bottles come with facts!