BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snapple® All Natural Lemonade Iced Tea.
Natural Flavored Lemonade Iced Tea with Other Natural Flavors.
Made from Green & Black Tea Leaves.
Made from the Best Stuff on Earth®.

• Does this leave an aftertaste in your mouth?1 Answers
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
Snapple is my go-to for all things road trip! It's the perfect treat to keep you hydrated and going, plus it's ingredients you trust. The flavor is really great, and you know you're getting what they list on the bottle. I always keep a pack in my house for whenever I travel!
Ashlee M.
Franklinville, NJ
All I drink is iced tea and Snapple is one of my favorite brands! I love all of their iced tea flavors but peach is my favorite!
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
The perfect blend of iced tea and lemonade, not too sweet so it doesn't taste like you're drinking sugar! And just enough lemon!
Tiff H.
I love snapple I'm a huge tea drinker and snapple always does the job. I've been drinking them for as long as i can remember!
Katy C.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite drink everytime I watched cinema. A big bottle and at the same time it is so inexpensive. The taste is good too
Rachel H.
Great taste, incredibly light and refreshing. You don't have to love tea to appreciate this beverage. I always grab one when I can!
Danielle D.
Lexington, KY
Does this leave an aftertaste in your mouth?