BY SNAPPLE

Life handed us lemons, we picked out the best ones and blended their lemon flavor with our green and black teas to create our famous Snapple Lemon Tea. No autographs, please.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Tea, Natural Flavors

• What's your favorite Snapple flavor?8 Answers
  • I never tried any of their teas, do they taste chalky an...1 Answers
  • What was the coolest 'real fact' you ever got on a Snappl...3 Answers
Kendra W.
Elizabethton , TN
I absolutely love snapples products but this was terrible and I was not impressed at All, I’m not big on bottled tea and definitely not big on this brand. I wouldn’t recommend this if you are looking for a good bottles tea but they do have a lot of other great products that you should give a try!
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
Snapple has one of the best iced teas. The lemon flavored is great because the lemon is just enough where it adds the perfect taste. It doesn’t make it tart or sour but you can definitely taste it. It’s also not too sweet of a tea either. It’s perfect for a hot summer day or anytime of the year!
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
I have bought these for my father for as long as I can remember. He doesn’t drink any other tea. The original flavor is not sweet as you would expect and is probably the only flavor I don’t water down! Honestly my other favorite thing about Snapple are the Snapple facts !
Valerie D.
Burleson, TX
I feel like it was lacking the taste of lemon, I wish that it tasted a bit more lemony, I will probably not be repurchasing, I feel like the mango Snapple is 10x better, my boyfriend said it was okay.
Narcisa C.
New York
This is literally my favorite Snapple juice of all time. Ever since I was little this was the one I would always choose. It’s the best ice tea anyone can have. It’s not too sweet or too bitter. It’s perfect.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
The classic all natural lemon tea does not taste natural to me. Maybe because I feel that this brand contains too much sugar. There's also some weird aftertaste that remains on my palate after I drink it. Maybe at my age I prefer a cleaner smoother taste. I thought it was great when I was in high school.
Emily L.
Snapple All Natural Lemon Tea is my favorite flavor from the brand. I am a repeat customer and I keep coming back because I love it so much! It has a great value and it's my favorite iced tea I ever had. I would buy this over and over again because it's so great.
Mari C.
Snapple Kiwi Strawberry JuiceSnapple All Natural Raspberry Iced TeaSnapple Raspberry Peach Juice I love this brand and my top flavor is the kiwi and strawberry! I repurchase every time I have the chance too! It’s flavors is amazing. Affordable brand
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
Whenever I see this at the store, I need to buy it. It’s my all time favorite iced tea. It’s not too sweet and it is so refreshing on a hot day. I just wish they hadn’t switched it to a plastic bottle instead of the original glass bottle.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite tea of all time. Giving it three stars because I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE IN INDIANA!! Mango tea, raspberry tea everywhere. Peach tea as well. Lemon is my absolute favorite and I can't get a hold of it anywhere-- super disappointing.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
What's your favorite Snapple flavor?
Andrew H.
Abington, PA
Who mixes different flavors of snapple together in order to create your own unique flavor?
Krystle V.
Clearwater
What was the coolest 'real fact' you ever got on a Snapple cap?
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
Does this taste good?
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I never tried any of their teas, do they taste chalky and artificial like how most bottled teas taste?