Add a Photo

Snapple lemon tea 16oz

Photos (3)
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
I love Snapple. Has such a nice light lemon flavor that doesn't overpower the tea. This tea says it's made form both green and black tea. I don't like green tea but in this you can't taste it at all which is great. A nice refreshing drink that doesn't taste super artificial and sugary.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite flavor of snapple! whenever I'm at the grocery store i pick up a case and have to go back a couple days later because my husband and daughter end up drinking them all. all the other flavors are good but this one is best in my opinion.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Love snapple drinks grew up drinking this stuff as a kid. Although I wouldn't say that this snapple in particular is my favorite, but still good.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
The best flavor of them all. For me it's alway this one and the peach tea. I'm very picky with ice tea and this brand is the best in my opinion!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
One of my favorite drinks. I am actually drinking it right now! I prefer this over Arnold Palmer and any store brand.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I Loveeeee Snapple, grew up on this. Now some of the dollar stores carry them. (even better) makes me miss NYC.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
My favorite Snapple! Love taking this anywhere! Sometimes to the beach! It fits in my bag easily!
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.
April 26, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Snapple Lemon Tea 16oz
I have been drinking snapple for a while. I like the lemon ice tea flavor. It taste good . it is just right about of everything in the bottle. I also like the know facts under the cap.i will always buy snapple. I am a very active customer.
C M.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
June 15, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Snapple Lemon Tea 16oz
By far my favorite tea. It tastes all natural. Though I tend not to buy these too much because they can go anywhere from 1.50-2.00 and I feel I could make this with the real tea at home for that price. Though the flavor is amazing
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
April 19, 2017, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Snapple Lemon Tea 16oz
Was addicted to this when I was pregnant. It's my favorite drink of all time. It's hard to find this flavor where I live so whenever my husband sees one he brings it home. I am obsessed with lemon snapple.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Abington, PA
Who mixes different flavors of snapple together in order to create your own unique flavor?
Amber g.
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I never tried any of their teas, do they taste chalky and artificial like how most bottled teas taste?