BY SNAPPLE #48 in Iced Tea

• Does this taste good?1 Answers
  • Who mixes different flavors of snapple together in order ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im such a big fan of lemon and tea and snapple." in 1 review
  • "I am personally not a huge fan of this iced tea, I find that it is to sweet for my taste." in 1 review
  • "I love Snapple teas and this one is really good but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "I love Snapple... when I think of summer I think of drinking ice cold Snapple ." in 1 review
Kendra W.
Elizabethton , TN
I absolutely love snapples products but this was terrible and I was not impressed at All, I’m not big on bottled tea and definitely not big on this brand. I wouldn’t recommend this if you are looking for a good bottles tea but they do have a lot of other great products that you should give a try!
Mari C.
Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry JuiceSnapple Raspberry Iced Tea 32 Oz Plastic BottleSnapple Raspberry Peach Juice I love this brand and my top flavor is the kiwi and strawberry! I repurchase every time I have the chance too! It’s flavors is amazing. Affordable brand
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
The classic all natural lemon tea does not taste natural to me. Maybe because I feel that this brand contains too much sugar. There's also some weird aftertaste that remains on my palate after I drink it. Maybe at my age I prefer a cleaner smoother taste. I thought it was great when I was in high school.
Emily L.
Snapple All Natural Lemon Tea is my favorite flavor from the brand. I am a repeat customer and I keep coming back because I love it so much! It has a great value and it's my favorite iced tea I ever had. I would buy this over and over again because it's so great.
Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite tea of all time. Giving it three stars because I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE IN INDIANA!! Mango tea, raspberry tea everywhere. Peach tea as well. Lemon is my absolute favorite and I can't get a hold of it anywhere-- super disappointing.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I am really in love with this happen have Snapple it is everything the packaging is really cute if something about Snapple tea and lemonade mix that is just bomb yes I will buy it again
Danielle T.
Herrin, IL
This is my all time favorite Snapple drink. I don’t often drink sugary drinks, but when I do, this is my go-to! It’s the perfect amount of lemon without being overbearing. Love.
Emily S.
I love this Snapple drink. For some reason it lasts so much better from the glass bottle. It taste so natural and delicious. Doesn't taste like a bunch of sugar.
Johnny C.
Vineland
 It's not even a contest lemon ice tea Snapple is the best Snapple product in the world.   I don't go on vacation  unless I  know I can get lemon tea Snapple wherever I go.  I actually get depressed when I find out a country or a certain area doesn't have it.  I'm from New Jersey and I just got back from Tennessee I drove 20 miles @ 2 a.m. to make sure I found lemon ice tea Snapple for my morning drink.   Some people like coffee in the morning I like to smack in the back of my ice cold  Lemon ice tea Snapple All Natural Lemon Tea  and suck it down Yum Yum Yum
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
The Snapple--diet lemon flavored iced tea--arrived three days late but I am not complaining. I was able to get my favorite Snapple flavor! Not only that but it comes in 20 ounce plastic bottles rather than the glass bottles. The taste isn't affected and you get more of the drink. Also these plastic bottles are better for shipping. More durable and less likely to rupture. So it's easier to carry them around. It's impossible to get this flavor in local supermarkets. Getting 24 bottles in one crate is awesome. So I am a very happy camper. Thumbs up!
Andrew H.
Abington, PA
Who mixes different flavors of snapple together in order to create your own unique flavor?
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this taste good?
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I never tried any of their teas, do they taste chalky and artificial like how most bottled teas taste?