BY SNAPPLE

Snapple lemon tea 16oz

• I never tried any of their teas, do they taste chalky and artifi...1 Answers
  • Who mixes different flavors of snapple together in order to creat...4 Answers
Snapple All Natural Lemon Tea
  • "I am personally not a huge fan of this iced tea, I find that it is to sweet for my taste." in 1 review
  • "I love Snapple teas and this one is really good but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "Im such a big fan of lemon and tea and snapple." in 1 review
  • "I love Snapple... when I think of summer I think of drinking ice cold Snapple ." in 1 review
Hannah L.
Love snapple drinks grew up drinking this stuff as a kid. Although I wouldn't say that this snapple in particular is my favorite, but still good.
Jessica M.
One of my favorite drinks. I am actually drinking it right now! I prefer this over Arnold Palmer and any store brand.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
My favorite Snapple! Love taking this anywhere! Sometimes to the beach! It fits in my bag easily!
Johnny C.
Vineland
 It's not even a contest lemon ice tea Snapple is the best Snapple product in the world.   I don't go on vacation  unless I  know I can get lemon tea Snapple wherever I go.  I actually get depressed when I find out a country or a certain area doesn't have it.  I'm from New Jersey and I just got back from Tennessee I drove 20 miles @ 2 a.m. to make sure I found lemon ice tea Snapple for my morning drink.   Some people like coffee in the morning I like to smack in the back of my ice cold  Lemon ice tea Snapple All Natural Lemon Tea  and suck it down Yum Yum Yum
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
The classic all natural lemon tea does not taste natural to me. Maybe because I feel that this brand contains too much sugar. There's also some weird aftertaste that remains on my palate after I drink it. Maybe at my age I prefer a cleaner smoother taste. I thought it was great when I was in high school.
Emily L.
Snapple All Natural Lemon Tea is my favorite flavor from the brand. I am a repeat customer and I keep coming back because I love it so much! It has a great value and it's my favorite iced tea I ever had. I would buy this over and over again because it's so great.
Alyssa B.
Snapple is such a classic. I love all of the flavors but this is the most popular one I know. It tastes so good and it’s a nice drink to have during a hot summer day. I especially love reading the facts on the bottle caps, even if most of them aren’t true.
Riley B.
indianapolis
My favorite tea of all time. Giving it three stars because I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE IN INDIANA!! Mango tea, raspberry tea everywhere. Peach tea as well. Lemon is my absolute favorite and I can't get a hold of it anywhere-- super disappointing.
Danielle T.
This is my all time favorite Snapple drink. I don’t often drink sugary drinks, but when I do, this is my go-to! It’s the perfect amount of lemon without being overbearing. Love.
Emily S.
I love this Snapple drink. For some reason it lasts so much better from the glass bottle. It taste so natural and delicious. Doesn't taste like a bunch of sugar.
Andrew H.
Abington, PA
Who mixes different flavors of snapple together in order to create your own unique flavor?
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I never tried any of their teas, do they taste chalky and artificial like how most bottled teas taste?