Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice uploaded by amelia l.Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice uploaded by Layla C.Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice uploaded by Rubi L.

BY SNAPPLE #15 in Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! SNAPPLE SNAPPLE 16FLOZ KIWI STRAWBRY

• What was the first Snapple product you ever tried?3 Answers
Daisy V.
Long beach, CA
Lord baby Jesus . So you know how they say , grandmas always right . Well , in this case she was . When I would go over to her house she would tell me to drink water and blah blah . She had made some pupusas one day and i was NOT in the mood to eat this with water . Like girl , do you want me to explode the toilet , so I kindly told her no thanks . She later had offered me the Snapple kiwi strawberry drink & I was like iffy about it since I've never tried it before so she was being all cute . She put it in a cup and put ice and left the rest in the bottle , just in case I wanted more . I tried it and it was like the most beautifulest taste ever . It was like a fruit fiesta party in my mouth . I definitely recommend this !
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
LOVE this Snapple flavor.  It's strawberry and kiwi flavors are natural and they actually taste natural as well.  I bought one at Walgreens because it was the only flavor Snapple they had and I ended up being very pleased.  I will buy it again for sure.
Layla C.
They are so good. They aren't expensive at all. I'm a repeated consumer. They come in different sizes and I do t drink them fast. They are a nice packaging. I do see myself buy more because I love them so much. I think others should get them too.
maya a.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far my favorite Drink! The strawberry flavor in the Drink is so bomb!!! I had really high expectations for this Drink when I bought it . It’s a really good flavor from Snapple. If you haven’t already tried this I HIGHLY recommend getting it! You’ll be addicted to it watch 😂❤️
Becky V.
This is my All time favorite drink from Snapple, there’s no other flavor I would by because this one beats them all you should definitely try it you won’t regret it
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Snapple always delivers such great flavors in all of their drinks. I have always enjoyed drinking Snapple Drinks. The fun facts are always great and I always look forward to finding out new things. I love how Snapple is made with all natural ingredients and the best stuff on earth
Nicole S.
Springfield, NJ
Snapple's strawberry kiwi drink has been a family favorite since I was a kid! It's a tradition to open all of our bottles at the same time and share the cool facts under the lids:) this is another one of those year round products but there's something special about having them in the summer with a great barbecue:)
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
This is my favorite flavor from this brand. I just love the mix of strawberries and kiwis together. It is very sweet. It's at an affordable price and a perfect drink when you are eating a snack. I recommend you try as many flavors from Snapple as you can.
Hardi S.
Jersey City, NJ
Great fruity drink for spring and summer! It is a perfect mix of flavors, tangy taste from kiwis and sweet from strawberries. However, it contains too much sugar so it is very unhealthy. Good for purchasing once in a while but not as an everyday drink!
Aliya H.
Athens
I've always liked them as back as far as I can remember. They are pretty well priced and they are super refreshing but not to sugary like most juices and drinks that you can pick up on the go. I wish the pAckaging wasn't heavy glass like it is though.
Megan J.
What was the first Snapple product you ever tried?