Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice uploaded by Rubi L.Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice uploaded by Layla C.Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice uploaded by amelia l.

BY SNAPPLE #81 in Juice

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! SNAPPLE SNAPPLE 16FLOZ KIWI STRAWBRY

• I so want to try this strawberry kiwi❤️😩1 Answers
  • What was the first Snapple product you ever tried?3 Answers
Marcia F.
Los Banos, CA
The Snapple All Natural Kiwi Strawberry Juice is my favorite drink. I honestly loved this product. I drink this Snapple flavor all the time. It was very sweet drink, but it didn't taste like a mouth full of sugar either like some flavor drinks do.
Marie N.
Burke
I love these juices! I have given up all of soda and I have trouble keeping my blood sugar up and these have been great!! I love that you always get a little fun fact with every Snapple, it’s just a cute little add on. I also like that they have a glass bottle and a plastic bottle now, they are both easily recyclable which is perfect and great for the environment! I do think it’s fairly expensive but it’s worth it for me!
elizabeth s.
NJ
As a kid I used to live this drink but now that I’m older m, I dislike the taste of this drink. I’m came to the conclusion that now that I’m older, I don’t like the flavor combination of strawberries and kiwis. The packaging comes in a glass bottle, but now it comes in a plastic bottle. The drink itself is bright pink which I find very beautiful and interesting. But as I grow up, I start to like and dislike certain foods and drinks, and this Happens to be a drink that I dislike. Snapple has many different types of flavors and flavor combination so everyone could find a Snapple drink perfect for them. My favorite Snapple dink flavor is Snapple apple. Also look how funny that name is (hahahah) Snapple All Natural "Snapple Apple" Juice
Minah H.
I loved this Snapple drink! This has that fresh, fruity taste and is perfect for the summer time. It's perfect for picnics, beach and pool days. I think it's worth the price and I will definitely be purchasing this flavor again. If you like fruity drinks, you should try this one.
Paula L.
Jacksonville, FL
When I go to grab a Snapple from the cooler at the local store I always reach for the Kiwi Strawberry.  This is hands down the best flavored chilled drink there is!  I also love that the bottles are now plastic so I don't drop and break it before finishing the awesome drink.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
This is not only my favorite it is also my sons. It is truly refreshing drink on a hot day. It’s not too sweet and it has a crisp fresh taste. It is a little expensive considering the price of other drinks. Snapple is usually on the more expensive side.
Victoria M.
ordered this product and I am very satisfied with my purchase. The price was outstanding. In my area getting non tea snapple products is very hard. I am going to continue to check on additional snapple products here, and in particular at the best price available. Will for sure be looking at ordering again since spring and summer are around the corner
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
When it comes to iced tea Snapple is my go to. Strawberry-kiwi is my favorite but when they don't have it I go for the peach one. They are so flavorful and refreshing. They are super cheap and can be found in multiple flavors.
Leea D.
I love this drink. It’s an healthier option than soda for sure. I love how the put a fun fact on the inside of the bottle cap. And the bottles are soooooooooo cute. Definitely reusable. Great job snapple!
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Love this a lot, when I drink anything Snapple it's either this one or one other one I love the product really awesome I'm glad I got to try this when they first came out when I was a kid
Megan J.
What was the first Snapple product you ever tried?
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
I so want to try this strawberry kiwi❤️😩