Snapple All Natural Half n' Half Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Jennifer C.Snapple All Natural Half n' Half Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Nicole L.Snapple All Natural Half n' Half Lemonade Iced Tea uploaded by Rockea J.

BY SNAPPLE #9 in Iced Tea

Which half is your favorite? The tasty tea or the tangy lemonade? When they're blended this perfectly, you won't care. We mixed these two Made from the Best Stuff on Earth flavors into a refreshing mash-up that's half beverage, half amazing, and all natural.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Clarified Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Tea

• is this any good.1 Answers
  • Is this tea super bitter? A lot of teas mixed with lemonade get b...2 Answers
  • I find these in the 12 pack DO they come ina larger case? for ex...1 Answers
Alexandra S.
Personally Snapple products have always been one of my favorite drinks. These come in multiple flavors, all in which are cheap and easy to find. I love drinking these ice cold especially on a hot summer day. These drinks have a ton of sweetness and rich flavor in every sip. Would deff recommended to other tea lovers like myself!
Vicki A.
Silver Spring, MD
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! My favorite Snapple flavor and favorite iced tea and lemonade beverage! It’s too good. It’s sweet but not too sweet. It keeps you wanting more. Defiantly refreshing, I recommend. You should try.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Thus is hands down my favorite treat beverage. I love the sweet and sour mixture of both lemonade and iced tea. I like the convenience of single or small serving packaging. I will definitely purchase again.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
Love love love! This stuff is so good I love all Snapple products! And the facts underneath the lid is so creative! The flavor is good and even had a great tea smell! I do recommend for tea lovers like me!
Regina C.
Spring Valley, CA
One of my all time favorites,look for it whenever I'm out. Packaging was very nice and caught my eye,so glad to find it. First time for me,hopefully it will be my last. Yes very value, try buy expensive things. Yes most definitely will recommend.
Melodie C.
Staten Island, NY
Snapple is my favorite iced tea brand. This flavor specifically has the key to my heart because the taste is just perfect in ways I can’t even describe. It’s suitable to any type of food and quenches thirst.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
I love Snapple teas. They taste good but not too sweet and they do not have the nasty aftertaste like other cold teas. I really like it and would recommend it anyone.
I love me a Snapple so delicious!! great price good for everyone to try I love tea so I love this lol I like the flavor ones all of them are great you can randomly give me a Snapple flavor and I'd still be happy
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
Who doesn't like an Arnold palmer?! Snapple has alwsys been one of my favorite iced tea brands. This flavor in particular is not too sweet and the perfect ration of lemonade to tea.
Erica S.
I love Snapple so much! I try not to drink it too much because it has a lot of sugar but once in awhile is great! Tastes even better with Mexican food (don't know why but it does)
Dolly G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does anyone know if this available regionally? I moved from IL, where it was freely available to WA, where it's only available in diet (which I can't stand). I miss it!!
Julia C.
Cleveland, OH
Is this tea super bitter? A lot of teas mixed with lemonade get bitter and I'm not a huge fan.
Loriann M.
is this any good.
Glory A.
I find these in the 12 pack DO they come ina larger case? for exple 24 pack or 48 pack
Richelle R.
Does this taste like Arnold Palmer? Or just like lemon tea?