Snapple All Natural Half n' Half (Iced Tea & Lemonade) uploaded by Jennifer C.Snapple All Natural Half n' Half (Iced Tea & Lemonade) uploaded by Nicole L.Snapple All Natural Half n' Half (Iced Tea & Lemonade) uploaded by Rockea J.

BY SNAPPLE #52 in Iced Tea

Snapple® Half 'n Half Iced Tea Lemonade.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
All natural.
Made from green & black.
Tea leaves.
210 calories per bottle.
Made from The Best Stuff on Earth®.

Buy on Walmart
Glory A.
Foodie Expert

The diet version of this is the greatest. My daughter loves the diet version this one. We always have some in our fridge as this is her favorite drink. I just wish that i could find it in larger cases instead of the 12 pack (that's the largest that I find).
Ay S.
Olean, NY
It's good with some sweetness plus tanginess. I like that it's diet so I drink more of it. My favorite of all time by Snapple is Bret-Top-a-Rocka, but it's not always available whereas I see this more in stores. Perfect for taking in a bag to the beach!
Leigh P.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of iced tea.. I like the sweetness of it and it gives me a refreshing feeling whenever I drink it especially when I'm on the beach. This is way much better than Arizona although hard to find in some stores near me.
valentina s.
East Hampton, NY
This drink tastes very good and is similar to the Arizona half iced half lemonade. This drink has a lot of sugar in it so it's perfect for me but can be a little too sweet for some people. My mom likes to add a little water in it
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Foodie Expert
Did the recipe change? Is it me or does it taste a lot more like lemonade than iced tea? This used to be my favorite Snapple flavor and now I'm not too crazy about it. Maybe my taste buds changed?? Ugh.
Sara C.
Ewing, NJ
Let me just say that on a hot summer day this will for sure cool you off.

It is a perfect blend of ice tea and lemonade. It's not overpowering like others.

It's best served ice cold!
Alyssa T.
Foodie Expert
This tea is very good. It is very sweet so I can't drink a lot and it's also got a lot of sugar in it. It's nice and refreshing though and great for a hard day working outside.
Alexandria H.
A really good drink for a hot summer day! Perfect if you're in the mood for something sour w the lemons and sweet. Definitely an affordable drink to bring to a barbecue.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Snapple is my favorite brand of ice tea! This mixture is delicious and perfect to drink on the beach! Snapple also has less additives than Arizona .
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of tea but I do really love this. It tastes so good and it's not too expensive. I really enjoy this when it's hot outside
Dolly G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does anyone know if this available regionally? I moved from IL, where it was freely available to WA, where it's only available in diet (which I can't stand). I miss it!!
Julia C.
Cleveland, OH
Is this tea super bitter? A lot of teas mixed with lemonade get bitter and I'm not a huge fan.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Would love to try this product
Loriann M.
is this any good.
Glory A.
Foodie Expert
I find these in the 12 pack DO they come ina larger case? for exple 24 pack or 48 pack